So our big recruiting weekend is here

motorcitycane

Senior
What's the latest?

Anyone hear any chatter yet?

I saw Keith Bryant talking with Standish Dobbard via twitter.
Alex Collins is getting ready for the OV he said on twitter.

Anyone else got info?

Let's discuss this big weekend here to save 100 threads.

Advertisement
All of the uncommitted kids are SoFla kids so thats a good thing for travel purposes. 3 commits will be flying in and hope they all get in as there are some crazy storms out there. They all have said that they will be pushing for commitments so they really need to get there

Having Baby Jesus on campus is huge as he is our biggest name commit and the "future" of this program. Should have a major impact on Collins as they could be our backfield for years to come. If Collins and Olson his it off and build a bond it should have a major impact and influence on where Collins chooses.

Advertisement
Having Baby Jesus on campus is huge as he is our biggest name commit and the "future" of this program. Should have a major impact on Collins as they could be our backfield for years to come. If Collins and Olson his it off and build a bond it should have a major impact and influence on where Collins chooses.

I think that alex gall and denver can be the key for collins i know that running backs want to trust their offensive lineman and those 2 guys impress the **** out of me and denver if he is leaning/ becomes a silent commit more then likely we will know because they will want to block for a top rb

Advertisement

I think that alex gall and denver can be the key for collins i know that running backs want to trust their offensive lineman and those 2 guys impress the **** out of me and denver if he is leaning/ becomes a silent commit more then likely we will know because they will want to block for a top rb

good point and well said, dobard will have an impact as well plus having sandland/knighton on campus already should go a long way

Its cold down here and also cloudy. Kind of kills our sun tan U image

Lol, yea compared to what we have been getting the last couple weeks the weather looks like its gonna suck. Good thing the out of state guys have visited before and the rest are from here so they know what it is..

Its cold down here and also cloudy. Kind of kills our sun tan U image

the kids were are trying to get are all from SoFla who are used to the sun and if kids come to miami because of sun on their OV then its just sad

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not Chamber of Commerce weather but heckuva lot better than most places. Hopefully, the sun makes an appearance over the next few days. The warmer the better especially with the chicas.

Advertisement
Back