So our big recruiting weekend is here

Advertisement
either this weekend takes us to the top or it will be a epic fail. gotta get AC 6 KB LK and JB. Golden got this **** in the bag so im not even worried. I wish I can fast foward to national signing day.

Advertisement
That place isn't some bowling alley you'd see in a 1970's horror movie. It's cool.

Advertisement
Rolexx, Liv, Reality Kings studio....make it happen Golden.

Yeah, that's the way. On the weekend we get the NOA, roll out like a boss and have the Recruits kickin it in VIP tables at Liv, on yachts with Hos, getting drunk and high.... with fat stacks in their pockets.

Ah the good old days. Remember when we used to put up the prized recruits in the Grove? Didnt we put WW up in the Mayfair in a suite that had its own hot tub, after Coker personally picked him up in the Escalade? LOL.

we can't have them do something better than bowling...

I already gassed up my paper airplane.

firealplane1.jpg

Yeah, that's the way. On the weekend we get the NOA, roll out like a boss and have the Recruits kickin it in VIP tables at Liv, on yachts with Hos, getting drunk and high.... with fat stacks in their pockets.

Ah the good old days. Remember when we used to put up the prized recruits in the Grove? Didnt we put WW up in the Mayfair in a suite that had its own hot tub, after Coker personally picked him up in the Escalade? LOL.

Yeah, Coker sure could pick em

Advertisement
Advertisement

the way it ACTUALLY works is that each recruit in an OV is assigned a current student athlete host. the host is then given a stipend for whatever activities they choose to do.

we can't have them do something better than bowling...

Not sure if you bowl or not but I do quite a bit and not only is it fun it gets pretty competitive between everyone. I think it is a great event as the kids can challenge the others and give each other a hard time and bond.

BREAKING NEWS! Mathew Thomas not yet in LA.....he was on his way he just received news that the lb coach left USC....from@caneflexin on twitter

Advertisement
Back