So Nunn just decommitted

They aren't built for Miami but they're built for OSU, Alabama, etc. who all will win more games than Miami this year. And next year. And won more games than Miami the previous 10 years. Our players need to get out of their feelings
Exaclty. They are players that wanna ride a wave that’s alresdy build. We aren’t build. We need players that wanna come build it.

Advertisement
Exaclty. They are players that wanna ride a wave that’s alresdy build. We aren’t build. We need players that wanna come build it.

No one wants to enter a house that is on fire. We need the Nunn's, Ingraham, Tyson Campbell, etc. of south Florida whether you want to admit it or not. Trying to find 25 Deejay Dallas and Brevin Jordan types is a recipe for failure

Guarantee Nunn won’t end up there but still. Weeding out the fakes if you ask me

Nunn is 17 or 18 years old. We need to give them a reason to come here. Why the **** would anyone want to play for a program that lost to Boston College, Duke, and Virginia in the last three weeks? A program that has former players bashing the current staff (rightfully so)? Nunn has never witnessed, with his own eyes, a Miami conference title. The last time all of the top local players stayed home to play for us was in 2008 and 2014 to a lesser extent. How well do you think Nunn knew those guys? 2018 was a good year but we had a lot of non-South Florida players bring us stability.

Our program has no consistency and that's why we can't build anything.

They aren't built for Miami but they're built for OSU, Alabama, etc. who all will win more games than Miami this year. And next year. And won more games than Miami the previous 10 years. Our players need to get out of their feelings

ok then what should we do? Fold the program?

Get out of YOUR feelings

Advertisement
ok then what should we do? Fold the program?

Get out of YOUR feelings

No we should win games and our defensive players should put the blame on our OC, which happens to be our HC. Because there is nothing wrong with the defensive side of the ball.

Every problem from recruiting to fans cancelling season tickets stems from us not winning games. I could be well aware of Mark's inefficiency but if we were 8-1 I wouldn't have as much support for calling him out on his bull****. Again, we lost to VIRGINIA, DUKE AND BOSTON COLLEGE. When those losses become acceptable from our fanbase and players, then we've lost all hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
No we should win games and our defensive players should put the blame on our OC, which happens to be our HC. Because there is nothing wrong with the defensive side of the ball.

Every problem from recruiting to fans cancelling season tickets stems from us not winning games. I could be well aware of Mark's inefficiency but if we were 8-1 I wouldn't have as much support for calling him out on his bull****. Again, we lost to VIRGINIA, DUKE AND BOSTON COLLEGE. When those losses become acceptable from our fanbase and players, then we've lost all hope.

OK...so this will make Nunn come back in january? Gotcha

And yes we all agree the defense is top 8(prob not top 3-4), and the offense is brutal. Just saying every rant in the world about the offense isn't helping. Gotta move forward.

OK...so this will make Nunn come back in january? Gotcha

And yes we all agree the defense is top 8(prob not top 3-4), and the offense is brutal. Just saying every rant in the world about the offense isn't helping. Gotta move forward.

Reading comprehension...you are putting up arguments I've never said. I have no power in this situation. Whether I blindly cheer for Richt or call for his firing will do little to affect how he calls plays or continually mismanages our quarterback situation.

Reading comprehension...you are putting up arguments I've never said. I have no power in this situation. Whether I blindly cheer for Richt or call for his firing will do little to affect how he calls plays or continually mismanages our quarterback situation.

Every one is trying to win...Pointing out that we are losing more games than Alabama and that we will lose kids to them isn't exactly revolutionary thought "moderator"

Advertisement
do some of you guys have a life outside of football? acting like the world is coming to an end because a teeenager decides to go to another school, smh!

Every one is trying to win...Pointing out that we are losing more games than Alabama and that we will lose kids to them isn't exactly revolutionary thought "moderator"

Dudes were complaining that south Florida kids were leaving for other programs. I said they leave for programs that win more than us. That's it. They made their point and I made mine. I believe that Nunn, Crowley, and Ingraham would all be committed to Miami if we beat Duke, Virginia, and Boston College. CubanCane thinks we need players who will stay committed regardless of the losses to those 3 schools. This is a DISCUSSION board. We can agree to disagree. I have no problem with what he said, I just put my .02 in as why i thought he was wrong. He told me why he thought I was wrong.

Stop being a clown who keeps putting words in my mouth.

Advertisement
Dudes were complaining that south Florida kids were leaving for other programs. I said they leave for programs that win more than us. That's it. They made their point and I made mine. I believe that Nunn, Crowley, and Ingraham would all be committed to Miami if we beat Duke, Virginia, and Boston College. CubanCane thinks we need players who will stay committed regardless of the losses to those 3 schools. This is a DISCUSSION board. We can agree to disagree. I have no problem with what he said, I just put my .02 in as why i thought he was wrong. He told me why he thought I was wrong.

Stop being a clown who keeps putting words in my mouth.

Lol...get out your feelings man, really...And I agree with you on why we are losing recruits. But I think it also reflects on the recruit.

Lol...get out your feelings man, really...And I agree with you on why we are losing recruits. But I think it also reflects on the recruit.

Cool.

I think it reflects more on the current landscape of recruiting and society in 2018 more than just the recruit, but I see your point. It is what it is. We keep losing out on recruits who go to better schools and perform for their programs.

Coaches want these recruits, force them to commit, and accept their commitments 3 years before they can actually sign a legal binding contract. The game goes both ways

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
What was Mark Richts first contract before the extension? Was it until 2019? We need to get Blake James out of the AD position. It all starts with him, we need an AD that likes to win and prides himself doing his job and that is by being successful in hiring the right personnel.

That extension made no sense. I can understand if it were a young guy that might have other suitors that might try to poach him and you needed to lock him up long term. But even if Richt won a NC, he wasn't going anywhere at his age. Blake is in way over his head.

That extension made no sense. I can understand if it were a young guy that might have other suitors that might try to poach him and you needed to lock him up long term. But even if Richt won a NC, he wasn't going anywhere at his age. Blake is in way over his head.
I'm telling you it was such an emotional decision just bc we had a good winning record. Anyone could see that the team wasn't all that great on offense. It was a matter of like 4 plays or so that could've been a deciding factor having less than 10 wins

Advertisement
Back