So Leonard Fournette may be visiting....

“I am going to commit to the school that makes me feel at home, where I felt the coaches kept it real with me and a program that treats me like a regular person and not just an athlete,” Fournette said.

So why haven't u committe to UM yet lol? Miami is the place to be. He basically just described UM to the tee. Go canes!

Advertisement
You can't win if you don't play. Would love to get him on campus and give him the full court press, he's a **** of a talent.

All I'm gonna say is that AP was supposed to be a once a decade type talent at RB, well..........

That being said long long shot, but que the dumb and dumber 'so ur saying there's a chance' gif.

ok.... ill take it

2.gif

All I'm gonna say is that AP was supposed to be a once a decade type talent at RB, well..........

That being said long long shot, but que the dumb and dumber 'so ur saying there's a chance' gif.

It has been exactly a decade since AP finish HS... He's once in a decade, and it's a new one!

Advertisement
Even if it's a free trip, we can afford one or two of those to try and sell one of the best prospects in America.

Thers only a handful of kids that you take a chance with a "free trip" and sometimes it works. Last year with Laremy Tunsil for example and Matt Thomas with USC, if the kid is that good you take your chances and for UM you call your oline commits and say come through and let him know that the best oline class in history wants him here. Maybe he is a Duke Johnson fan and will be impressed with what Duke is saying. You never know until you try and a great recruiting staff always believes they can win over a kid

Advertisement
Thers only a handful of kids that you take a chance with a "free trip" and sometimes it works. Last year with Laremy Tunsil for example and Matt Thomas with USC, if the kid is that good you take your chances and for UM you call your oline commits and say come through and let him know that the best oline class in history wants him here. Maybe he is a Duke Johnson fan and will be impressed with what Duke is saying. You never know until you try and a great recruiting staff always believes they can win over a kid

Spot on analysis!!

Spot on analysis!!

Ijs, it's all facts, now with Bama I know he isn't afraid of competition but seriously one day a recruit will think " how many reps will I even get in practice to prove myself?". LSU is great but still we've taken prospects from them and I think IF there's a actual chance here we can do it now because of the oline we have, Duke maybe being a heisman contender and a great staff you never can count us out. Oh yeah............ South Beach may play a little factor

recruiting is exactly like picking up girls at the bar.

she might just string you along for free drinks.

but once she gets a few drinks (and the roofies start kicking in)

12.gif

Gotta wonder how long we were recruiting this guy to have him list us as an official visit. If we have a strong season...this could get interesting.

Advertisement
Nick Saban told him that he didn't need him, but he did want him.
Alabama signed 4 talented runningbacks last year and one commited this year.
Why would a back go there? Miami has just as good a chance as any
at getting him if Golden gets him to visit.

recruiting is exactly like picking up girls at the bar.

she might just string you along for free drinks.

but once she gets a few drinks (and the roofies start kicking in)

12.gif

Repped.

Advertisement
I am not opposed to bringing in a top 5 prospect in for a "free visit."

You can't win if you don't play the game.

If that happened I'm sure they would play them both. Probably split carries and throw cook in a percy harvin role or in the slot. But I don't see any situation where those two would go to the same school

Advertisement
Back