So Leonard Fournette may be visiting....

Advertisement
No doubt for the free trip but no harm in getting him down here so Golden and Coley can have an opportunity to be in his ear for a bit.

We gotta be undefeated and have him coming in January after we win the NC game or a major BCS bowl to steal him from LSU or SEC.

Advertisement
If I were a HS RB with NFL aspirations, I'd beg UM to take me. With the OLine depth we've built and the incoming pieces to add to it, along with the ability to play in the ACC, a few years of hard work would potentially turn into superstardom.

Over the next 3-5 years, I'll guess we place as many OL in the NFL as any team in the country. Our current OL has 6 guys in the top 8 who I envision playing in the NFL. 5 of those are underclassmen. The smart ones with big vision will see it or they'll watch someone else cash in.

If Fournette ends up at UF it'd be bittersweet. It would probably guarantee a Dalvin Cook decommittment, but the jorts get the best player in the nation.

Advertisement
If I'm miami I offer lanard, Leon, leron, lenard, and any other relatives of Young fournette starting with the letter "L".

/ Just playin

// kind of serious tho

Sometimes the free visits turn into something, so I'm all for it. It's one thing if it's a fringe guy or at a position where you already have depth/commits, but Fournette is a superstar at a position of need.

Advertisement
I don't think either Saban or Les would be too thrilled about Leo spending a weekend with the Don and Coley in Coral Gables.

I don't think Al offers free trips...he has steered pretty clear of that...

We did that first year when we had that large group of Cali kids come out but we were desperate at the time. We have had others visit who everybody knew weren't coming. Point is some kids you have to give them that chance to visit and hope you can pull off a miracle.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If I were a HS RB with NFL aspirations, I'd beg UM to take me. With the OLine depth we've built and the incoming pieces to add to it, along with the ability to play in the ACC, a few years of hard work would potentially turn into superstardom.

Over the next 3-5 years, I'll guess we place as many OL in the NFL as any team in the country. Our current OL has 6 guys in the top 8 who I envision playing in the NFL. 5 of those are underclassmen. The smart ones with big vision will see it or they'll watch someone else cash in.

From your keys to their screens.

Advertisement
Back