So Leonard Fournette may be visiting....

You never know, once kids visit anything can happen. getting them to visit is the hard part actually. When they see the campus and the academic side it usually catches the parents. Plus by the time he visits, hopefully NCAA closure would have been achieved. I'd just have Ray Lewis and particularly ED Reed hanging out the weekend he visits. Just chilling in the building lol. Thats one thing the SEC schools cant match even now, our star power NFL players.

Advertisement
With Al Golden, there is no visit if your not serious and/or no interest from both sides. Not too long ago when Rueben Foster was clowning around with that DT (that went to Auburn) talking about taking a visit to UM, visit never happened. Leonard seems like a humble kid but it looks like he's taking "free trips" but I could be wrong. He's LSU/Bama bound but it's worth a try, you never know..

Last edited:
If anyone deserves a free trip to The U....its Fournette. Roll out the red carpet and whores for this Scholar. FAP

A smart kid might recognize the short shelf life of a RB in todays SEC/NFL and see an opportunity to preserve his body for the eventual NFL payday while working behind the top OL class of 2014.

Advertisement
IDK he told everyone that he would attend the Michigan barbeque last weekend and he didn't show up. I think he truly cares about Academics as well as winning. I just hope he doesn't go to the SEC.

IDK he told everyone that he would attend the Michigan barbeque last weekend and he didn't show up. I think he truly cares about Academics as well as winning. I just hope he doesn't go to the SEC.

Don't get those hopes up.

If I'm miami I offer lanard, Leon, leron, lenard, and any other relatives of Young fournette starting with the letter "L".

/ Just playin

// kind of serious tho

Absolutely. Offer the whole family. This is the only back that could come in and actually compete with Duke, not just spell him. If Bandon was good enough to get Ice a job, well, I'm just saying. Duke,Yearby and him for at least one year, oh my. Kid seems level headed. He is NFL wherever he goes, but I would thing Bama, Miami, and USC actually have best shots if he is thinking schools for NFL placement. LSU is home but not much RB to NFL. Michigan-- can't think on many lately. Canes and USC have long sustained history. If he is gettting out of Lousiana, we have a shot. Need to remind him that Art coached Mario and his success is historic while Mario has proven nothing yet. Bama's Oline is not assured at the moment, ours is much more solid. Again, beating the swamp scum would be huge plus here.

Yeah I'm hoping for a non SEC decision. Seems like bigger backs thrive in that conference hopefully he sees that. Although he's been taking pictures with the CEO of twitter lately( a huge Michigan fan).. I'm sure that's strictly watched and not against ncaa regulations smh

Advertisement
If I were a HS RB with NFL aspirations, I'd beg UM to take me. With the OLine depth we've built and the incoming pieces to add to it, along with the ability to play in the ACC, a few years of hard work would potentially turn into superstardom.

Over the next 3-5 years, I'll guess we place as many OL in the NFL as any team in the country. Our current OL has 6 guys in the top 8 who I envision playing in the NFL. 5 of those are underclassmen. The smart ones with big vision will see it or they'll watch someone else cash in.

All of this.

Yeah I'm hoping for a non SEC decision. Seems like bigger backs thrive in that conference hopefully he sees that. Although he's been taking pictures with the CEO of twitter lately( a huge Michigan fan).. I'm sure that's strictly watched and not against ncaa regulations smh

They better be careful. There initials are UM--they could get 2 year investigation before NCAA realizes it is not us. Of course we will lose a bowl game anyway just because.

The next time a stud from $EC country decides to go to a school that doesn't offer $EC privileges, will be the first time! Hope he enjoys south beach.

The only hope here is that somehow UF becomes a player for this kid, which would push Dalvin into our laps...

Advertisement
The next time a stud from $EC country decides to go to a school that doesn't offer $EC privileges, will be the first time! Hope he enjoys south beach.

The only hope here is that somehow UF becomes a player for this kid, which would push Dalvin into our laps...

True, good news for that situation is that nobody in their right mind would visit Gainesville for a free trip. He must have even slight interest.

Yup, Miami does not supply commits with 50k cars, houses for their grand mothers or girl friends ect. We give out a few free lunches and we go down hard, lol. SEC and the NCAA are corrupt as ****.

free trip

bama or LSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back