So is Gibson choosing Ohio State tomorrow?

I'm trying to decide how many strokes my father would have had, and survived, on his way blasting out of his seat and onto the stage to publicly whip my *** if I'd ever pulled something like that.

Advertisement
Here's the kid showing how much Coley's contact meant to him:
View attachment 26954

Psh, and he's supposed to be a successful QB/leader with THAT type of attitude?

HA!!!!

What successful QB's do you see behaving that way?

Unfortunately lack of character does not equal failure in college football. Johnny football and J. Winston are 2 I can think of.

Both of those guys exhibit a different type of immaturity. Those guys work ethic has very rarely if ever come into question.

Not to mention the fact that both of them are excellent competitors.

Torrance Gibson has shown zero improvement as a passer since being a freshman in High School and that development is largely on his own shoulders. He doesn't care about being a mechanically sound and intelligent QB. He simply doesn't have to right now. He's faster than all the kids he's playing against and is playing with some players who can go chase down 65 yard bombs, but that isn't enough to be great. I truly hope he realizes that soon, because his lack of development as a passer and things like that gif add up to an unproductive player at the next level.

He is making a bad mistake and losing lots of money because of it. He has a way better shot at qb at taint but that's not where he will be playing on Sundays. No chance. He needs to learn his craft now be it receiver secondary or anywhere else

He wont be playing on Saturdays for at least 2 years either. I mean the kid wasnt even the QB on his 7on7 rec squad

Advertisement
View attachment 26954

Psh, and he's supposed to be a successful QB/leader with THAT type of attitude?

HA!!!!

What successful QB's do you see behaving that way?

Unfortunately lack of character does not equal failure in college football. Johnny football and J. Winston are 2 I can think of.

Both of those guys exhibit a different type of immaturity. Those guys work ethic has very rarely if ever come into question.

Not to mention the fact that both of them are excellent competitors.

Torrance Gibson has shown zero improvement as a passer since being a freshman in High School and that development is largely on his own shoulders. He doesn't care about being a mechanically sound and intelligent QB. He simply doesn't have to right now. He's faster than all the kids he's playing against and is playing with some players who can go chase down 65 yard bombs, but that isn't enough to be great. I truly hope he realizes that soon, because his lack of development as a passer and things like that gif add up to an unproductive player at the next level.

FWIW, It was well known Johnny Football missed a ton of workouts at A&M. A lot of players in the locker room weren't fans.

Advertisement
how can people be rustled when we have Cactus Jack in the fold? People are gonna wanna play with him....

Y'all getting so worked up over a kid who we had zero chance at and we knew it [emoji23]

No. We're getting worked up over him disrespecting the hat for literally no reason other than to be an *******. He wanted to go to Ohio State and we were never really in. Whatever. Fine. Do you. That hat tossing **** was uncalled for and as a Hurricane fan you should be ****ed off too.

Advertisement
View attachment 26954

Disrespecting your home town, smh.

I don't wanna sound like a "jilted girlfriend" because he didn't pick Miami but **** that's disrespectful. Even if he threw Ohio State's hat and then put The U on I still wouldn't like it. Have some respect for a school to even give you the opportunity for a free education.

God bless da local boy. Go get yours, son. Rep da 305..err...954 up der in C-Bus. All you haters crackin on a kid for feedin da family. You even watch football on Sundays? Ain't no Cane wideouts playin! I see a ton of OSU QB's gettin paiiiiiiiiiiiid though. God bless. God bless.

**** him have fun at OSU in the cold playing WR in an O that barely passes LOL at Gibson wanting to play QB u suck at it in High school what makes him think he would be good in college. Just comical he thinks he gets a legit shot

View attachment 26954

I don't wanna sound like a "jilted girlfriend" because he didn't pick Miami but **** that's disrespectful. Even if he threw Ohio State's hat and then put The U on I still wouldn't like it. Have some respect for a school to even give you the opportunity for a free education.

God bless da local boy. Go get yours, son. Rep da 305..err...954 up der in C-Bus. All you haters crackin on a kid for feedin da family. You even watch football on Sundays? Ain't no Cane wideouts playin! I see a ton of OSU QB's gettin paiiiiiiiiiiiid though. God bless. God bless.

Oh really?

Why don't you give me a list of those OSU QB's getting paid...

...and while you're at it, give me a list of QB's Urban Meyer coached that are getting paid.

Advertisement
View attachment 26954

Oh really?

...and while you're at it, give me a list of QB's Urban Meyer coached that are getting paid.

Uh, he was being sarcastic.

View attachment 26954

Oh really?

Think he was being sarcastic bro....

Oh really?

Think he was being sarcastic bro....

kool-aid-man-backs-out-o.gif

So this kid said playing under center is uncomfortable... good luck trying to play in the league kid

Dont rag him. .he obviously forgot to say 'no homo'

Seriously this kid might be the fastest determined bust ive ever seen though.

Camps and 7 v 7 as wideout..dominates
plays and adamantly considers self as QB..below average outside of running..still wants to play qb all while essentially saying being a traditional qb is not an option

Someone throw in a 'dafuq' gif please

Advertisement
Back