So is Gibson choosing Ohio State tomorrow?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure why snelson even got involved with this, if he was trying to make me feel good he failed terribly.

Maybe his surprise for UM fans is that he'll be decommitting from Miami to play with his boy at OSU.

Just kidding. But it's hard to imagine us hanging onto an elite talent from Heritage for another 15 months considering our recent history there.

Dredrick Snelson ‏@D_Snelson2

My Brother @quick_tg6 is Committing today.. I have a Surprise for the UM fans #Canes

Snelson cold for trolling us mane

So Snelson is decommitting and going to OSU?

Dammit mane.

Advertisement
quarterback is the least of our worries with kaaya/lawson/allison

Elite player from our backyard, we should want. Kid is a stud athlete who we've been recruiting since 8th grade...we need him.

why "need"?

We need him because he is an elite athlete from our backyard.

Again...if he was wanting to play WR it would be a need...he can go sit the bench for a few years at OSU

Advertisement
"But our 2016 class is ranked # 1"

Umno.gif

Advertisement

Elite player from our backyard, we should want. Kid is a stud athlete who we've been recruiting since 8th grade...we need him.

why "need"?

but he doesn't belong here. you can't force a round peg in a square hole. its a no brainer for him if he wants to play QB to go to play in that type of system. we don't run that offense and we have kaaya. why would he want to come here.

why "need"?

but he doesn't belong here. you can't force a round peg in a square hole. its a no brainer for him if he wants to play QB to go to play in that type of system. we don't run that offense and we have kaaya. why would he want to come here.

He would come here if he wants to not just make it to the next level but get drafted high. Playing QB at OSU will get him to the NFL as an athlete, but play WR at the U will get him drafted 1st day.

why "need"?

He would come here if he wants to not just make it to the next level but get drafted high. Playing QB at OSU will get him to the NFL as an athlete, but play WR at the U will get him drafted 1st day.

Probably true but the kid wants a crack at qb. I think he gets a better shot at osu than here.

why "need"?

Probably true but the kid wants a crack at qb. I think he gets a better shot at osu than here.

Of course he does. He'd be required to do more here to play QB and god forbid we require kids to actually master a skill.

Advertisement
Back