So I'll just leave this here....

Baga will be back to being a mid-tier SEC program by the time these are all played.

Like I'll continue to say too- the rationale to load up your entire schedule with quality OOC opponents simply isn't there until we have 3-4 at-large bids in an 8 team type Playoff where strength of schedule will be an actual factor.

It especially isn't there for the SEC teams as they'll continue to get the mythical "conference strength" preferential treatment and the less time they put that at risk by playing real OOC opponents the more that myth of "great teams beating up on each other week after week" can persist.
U think sabans gone by then?

He may still be there dude wants to die on the sidelines

Advertisement
Winning cures all problems and stops all reasonable complaints.

we can only focus on what we can control...the schedule is set.

I could care less what others are doing

As for the rest....some will complain no matter what...its what they do... it gives their life meaning and purpose

Even if we're perfect...they would find something to complain about.

But fact is, this board would not exist without them

Advertisement
U think sabans gone by then?

He may still be there dude wants to die on the sidelines

Yup. Especially by that last game. He turns 68 in a few months. Everyone always thinks a great coach can dictate his own exit or stay until he keels over but they almost all end up goin out like Bowden and Paterno- with a bitter taste in their mouth and a sense of betrayal or ingratitude by the administration/boosters/fanbase.

Advertisement
Advertisement
CFB is better when teams like Miami, FSU, USC and Oregon are good. Bama, Clemson, UGA are too boring. They have no identity except for their coaches.

Advertisement
Miami's OOC scheduling is just fine. Not incredible, but not awful either.

The reason Miami's schedule annually is so poor is because the Coastal is hot garbage, and there's nothing we can do about that.

And we haven't done much to help the matter, either.

Till now.

Baga will be back to being a mid-tier SEC program by the time these are all played.

Like I'll continue to say too- the rationale to load up your entire schedule with quality OOC opponents simply isn't there until we have 3-4 at-large bids in an 8 team type Playoff where strength of schedule will be an actual factor.

It especially isn't there for the SEC teams as they'll continue to get the mythical "conference strength" preferential treatment and the less time they put that at risk by playing real OOC opponents the more that myth of "great teams beating up on each other week after week" can persist.

Miami's OOC scheduling is just fine. Not incredible, but not awful either.

The reason Miami's schedule annually is so poor is because the Coastal is hot garbage, and there's nothing we can do about that.
How much more can out of conference can you ask for Savannah State, Bethune, FIU and Toledo

Advertisement
Back