So I'll just leave this here....

Advertisement
GTFOHWTBS, fook FSU and the horse they ride on.
Who said it's not f*ck FSU?

I find it hilarious that people on here want competition at positions like QB and they say competition brings out the best in everyone but when it comes to Miami’s competition they want them to suck.

True competitors want their competition at its best. Without competition u get complacent and complacency gets u killed.

Competition is the reason why we got an IPF and the reason we are upgrading our football facilities. Our COMPITITORS had all of those things and we were losing out to recruits bc we didn't. Competition made us have to do better.

So yeah, I hope FSU wins every game besides week 9. Then come week 9 I hope we blow them out by 50 and dance on their logo post game.

Advertisement

I find it hilarious that people on here want competition at positions like QB and they say competition brings out the best in everyone but when it comes to Miami’s competition they want them to suck.

True competitors want their competition at its best. Without competition u get complacent and complacency gets u killed.

Competition is the reason why we got an IPF and the reason we are upgrading our football facilities. Our COMPITITORS had all of those things and we were losing out to recruits bc we didn't. Competition made us have to do better.

So yeah, I hope FSU wins every game besides week 9. Then come week 9 I hope we blow them out by 50 and dance on their logo post game.

This is unspeakably moronic. You want a program that Miami competes closest with for recruits to go 11-1. Lol you’re clueless.

Seriously delete your account. WTF does Miami's QB situation have to do with FSU being good, Jebus H man! If you can't see how a good FSU hurts Miami then you're dumb as a box of hammers.

Seriously delete your account. WTF does Miami's QB situation have to do with FSU being good, Jebus H man! If you can't see how a good FSU hurts Miami then you're dumb as a box of hammers.

No we want a rival being ranked in the top 10, beating clemson, winning divisions, competing for championships lmao. Every great general always said you want your enemy as strong as possible. You never want them in absolute shambles, struggling to stay above water, a national laughingstock. That doesn’t help. Lmao what a ******* ******.

Advertisement
Miami's OOC scheduling is just fine. Not incredible, but not awful either.

The reason Miami's schedule annually is so poor is because the Coastal is hot garbage, and there's nothing we can do about that.

That and Florida State is down. The Canes don't have to play the Noles annually as they're in the Atlantic, but neither wants the rivalry to end.

Let both Florida State and Virginia Tech get back to playing the level of football both have played in the past–and then pepper in a couple good OOC games—and there's nothing wrong with that schedule at all; Florida this year, Alabama coming up, LSU last year, Notre Dame the year prior, etc.

That and Florida State is down. The Canes don't have to play the Noles annually as they're in the Atlantic, but neither wants the rivalry to end.

Let both Florida State and Virginia Tech get back to playing the level of football both have played in the past–and then pepper in a couple good OOC games—and there's nothing wrong with that schedule at all; Florida this year, Alabama coming up, LSU last year, Notre Dame the year prior, etc.

Actually a good FSU and VT would mean no need to schedule anyone OOC, because we would have the Atlantic champ in the postseason.

When everybody else starts loading up their OOC slates with powerhouse programs, I'll get on Miami to do the same.
Absolutely. This was the big mistake of our '60's and '70's teams. Our schedules were absolutely suicide. It was no wonder we had such miserable seasons in the '70's.

People who make such idiotic statements complaining about some of our creampuffs have not studied our history.

Absolutely. This was the big mistake of our '60's and '70's teams. Our schedules were absolutely suicide. It was no wonder we had such miserable seasons in the '70's.

People who make such idiotic statements complaining about some of our creampuffs have not studied our history.

Half of us think it’s still 1986 and Miami should be playing national powerhouse teams every other week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back