So I'll just leave this here....

Advertisement
Advertisement
The article references USF playing POWER 6 conference teams. I assume the author thinks USF's conference is at par with the POWER 5.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is that what it is then? These idiots from the AAC are now using the term "Power 6"?!? Jesus christ. That may be worse than UCF's 'national championship' embarrassment.

Advertisement
Baga will be back to being a mid-tier SEC program by the time these are all played.

Like I'll continue to say too- the rationale to load up your entire schedule with quality OOC opponents simply isn't there until we have 3-4 at-large bids in an 8 team type Playoff where strength of schedule will be an actual factor.

It especially isn't there for the SEC teams as they'll continue to get the mythical "conference strength" preferential treatment and the less time they put that at risk by playing real OOC opponents the more that myth of "great teams beating up on each other week after week" can persist.

Is that what it is then? These idiots from the AAC are now using the term "Power 6"?!? Jesus christ. That may be worse than UCF's 'national championship' embarrassment.

Haha Oh yea. They have their down markers that say "P6" on them.

Advertisement
Back