So Feeley gets his hands on the new guys Wednesday.....

Advertisement
Swasey couldn’t even stay certified because he kept failing the tests...

regardless it’s undeniable that we’ve been a much slower team ever since Swasey was let go at UM.

You use to could get away with not being as fast bc teams were bigger but now speed is the name of the game and Swasey was the best one to develop it.

regardless it’s undeniable that we’ve been a much slower team ever since Swasey was let go at UM.

You use to could get away with not being as fast bc teams were bigger but now speed is the name of the game and Swasey was the best one to develop it.
Feeley deserves 1 more year before we judge him. Your point about developing speed and agility is well taken. I think most can agree both Feeley and Swasey were better than Felder.

We won’t know how good he is or isn’t until a few years have passed. I’m mean he’s only been here 1 year this month. I’m not gonna lump him in with the turds that need to be sht canned just yet. He’s probably one of the first people Zo gonna put under a microscope.

Advertisement
Everybody sucks! Whaaaa whaaa whaaaa. Nothing wrong with Feeley. He’s been here a year and is working with a bunch of lazy/entitled kids. Evals need to be better, more detailed so we get some football eating monsters as Canes again. There is a lot to be fixed, but it has very little to do with Feeley.

Go Canes!
It's encouraging that a group of the guys who redshirted were in the gym at 5AM. Maybe they and some of the other young guys are ready to turn this around.

he was awful here. we've been a lesser team ever since he took over. feely was fine. hard to judge in game when half the team doesnt give a **** or smoking up/pilled out during games

Advertisement
Advertisement
Feeley gets the benefit of the doubt because of his very long history of documented success producing fire breathing champions.
I agree, Could we do better, maybe. We could do a lot worse. Yep. I think he deserves another year based on my lack of knowledge. He definitely needs to get on a few cats to get their asses in shape. Donaldson, are you reading this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back