So Feeley gets his hands on the new guys Wednesday.....

Advertisement
do u really think we were the only team that started two young guys??! Lol.

man, some of ya’ll reallllllllllly need to watch all of CFB, and maybe then u wouldn’t be so gullible to excuses.

Just a FYI, LSU top DB was a TRUE freshman and he was 5th in the nation in ints, on an island by himself w no over the top help. And no, that’s not an anomaly; when we played Wisc in 2017, when they mauled us, 3 of the 5 OLmen were underclassmen, 2 Sophomores & 1 RS Fr, and the RS Fr was the anchor. Lol.

Jeez Louise; my frat goes by the model, excuses is a tool of the incompetent, used to monuments of nothingness.....Look no further than Miami football, and fans aid and abet such incompetence.

Clown season continues unabated my man.

Need 5 seniors to push FIU off the ball bro.

Clown season continues unabated my man.

Need 5 seniors to push FIU off the ball bro.

See the 2018 Rellyrell would've called @10cane all kinds of "stupid mutha fckas, chits for brains, bytch *** ninja who's mistaken his protruding **** for a dyck, a sit down, cross your legs type ninja" for even replying the way he did, since he thinks we're the only team that started two freshmen on the OL.

But the much more calm 2019-2020 Rellyrell just lol at such comments. I mean, ppl still don't realize that when I post, I'm not posting for shock value or off emotions; I'm posting b/c it's already been researched. I mean ****, Tennessee, the program we were clowning.....yeah they started two TRUE freshmen at BOTH tackle positions and they went 8-5 against a much, MUCH harder schedule, and won a January bowl game. lol.

Fans like him make me sick at the excuse machine and have the audacity to try to call someone incompetent instead of looking at the mofos in charge of this ship wreck.

Last edited:
When did we look bigger or faster than anyone last year? Cmu, fiu and la tech pushed our s$&t in

Advertisement
1579296995530.jpeg

On another note, here’s Chaney’s new number. If he has a career half as good as McGahee’s we’re in business.

See the 2018 Rellyrell would've called @10cane all kinds of "stupid mutha fckas, chits for brains, bytch *** ninja who's mistaken his protruding **** for a dyck, a sit down, cross your legs type ninja" for even replying the way he did, since he thinks we're the only team that started two freshmen on the OL.

But the much more calm 2019-2020 Rellyrell just lol at such comments. I mean, ppl still don't realize that when I post, I'm not posting for shock value or off emotions; I'm posting b/c it's already been researched. I mean ****, Tennessee, the program we were clowning.....yeah they started two TRUE freshmen at BOTH tackle positions and they went 8-5 against a much, MUCH harder schedule, and won a January bowl game. lol.

Fans like him make me sick at the excuse machine and have the audacity to try to call someone incompetent instead of looking at the mofos in charge of this ship wreck.
Pretty sure you just described yourself as an internet thug 😂

I don't have bias to anyone. You seem like a somewhat smart guy. I'm sure you played football at some level. I hope for this argument you've played some where in the trenches or coached it. You're comparing two elite book end tackles who were clear as day 2 of the top blue chip recruits last year.

You know (because your a smart guy) that just because one man makes the amazing job to compete at the collegiate level as a freshman, doesn't mean the next 500 freshman OL will.

There's some coaches I like on staff from my experience, there's others I don't like. I'm all for calling someone out but when it's warranted. In my opinion, to determine if a strength coach is legit after one year is crazy.

Advertisement

I don't have bias to anyone. You seem like a somewhat smart guy. I'm sure you played football at some level. I hope for this argument you've played some where in the trenches or coached it. You're comparing two elite book end tackles who were clear as day 2 of the top blue chip recruits last year.

You know (because your a smart guy) that just because one man makes the amazing job to compete at the collegiate level as a freshman, doesn't mean the next 500 freshman OL will.

There's some coaches I like on staff from my experience, there's others I don't like. I'm all for calling someone out but when it's warranted. In my opinion, to determine if a strength coach is legit after one year is crazy.

Not remotely close to being an "internet" thug; lol....but that's neither here nor there b/c I'm a changed man.

Anyways, it would behoove you to go back and re-watch our players in the weight room, then watch Feeley talk about the player's progress in the weight room and running, then compare that the actual in game footage.

Did we look like a team full of guys hitting the 20 mph mark? I just want fans to stop being so sensitive when chit is called out. I don't know how long you've been a fan, but I'm going on 33 yrs this year. I know how a Miami team is supposed to look. Compared to other teams, we look small, unathletic, and slow.....and that includes G5 teams.

Advertisement
We won’t know how good he is or isn’t until a few years have passed. I’m mean he’s only been here 1 year this month. I’m not gonna lump him in with the turds that need to be sht canned just yet. He’s probably one of the first people Zo gonna put under a microscope.
More like a telescope from wherever he is....

*you’re

😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back