So does vandy winning 2 out of the last 5

Honestly, the best course of action is to place him on ignore. Do not respond to it. Completely ignore it.

It perplexes me to no end, but it derives inordinate satisfaction from: lambasting the team, inciting the masses and then running over to the Gator forum to "brag" about it........

When he posts about Football on this site, 50+ posters attack him on his love of Richt and his Frost/Kelly prognostications, so he cannot post over there. On the baseball forum, there are 10 of us so he can withstand the furor. There is no point interacting with it. It is looking for conflict. When the team wins, he disappears. If enough people ignore it, then it may finally go away.
So basically he's like gaytor moes kissin cousin.wondered why he was called a gator troll.thanks for letting me know that.

Advertisement
Believing that clown says more about you than about anyone.

lol. I think we're all just glad you won't be around much next season. I feel a little bad because it honestly must be a nightmare for you realizing Miami baseball is back on the rise and will be there to stay for the forseeable future.

It is pretty funny though you're afraid to post on the football boards. I was wondering why you're the only poster on the whole site who somehow only cares about baseball, but now I'm guessing you found out the hard way Gator trolls don't last long over there.

Believing that clown says more about you than about anyone.
Is it true are you onthe gaytor board making fun of us here.if it's not true what you worried about.besides I'd rather be a clown and be a true cane fan than someone who flip flops between a gaytor and a cane message board.that there if true tells a lot about you.

Vanderbilt using their obnoxiously large endowment to do this is more a glitch in the matrix, than anything else. Even other hyper rich schools are reluctant to do this, due to the fact that if anything happens to cut your endowment income(IE another big time financial crash), you can't roll a policy like this back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back