So does anyone care about the bowl game anymore?

If they quit on Diaz then maybe he can not be an effective coach at the U.

Is he unpopular with the players?
futurama squinting GIF

Advertisement
I think they're projecting Okla State now. Haven't seen them at all, how do we matchup with them if that's the move?

Canesinsight members, players? None of you or the players may think there's anything to still play for, but we're gonna be in a pretty decent bowl (Camping World/Cheezit) probably against someone like Texas. We win that game and I'd argue some of the stain from this game is wiped off and the season would then be overall not terrible. We'd finish strong for the first time since 2016 too and we saw what that did for us in 2017. I'm hoping that the leadership of D'eriq King (not Manny) can rally the troops for one more game, because the bowl game makes or breaks our season imo, at least given what my expectations were heading into it.
All I care about is some redemption after that putrid performance of who gives a **** against UNC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just don't want another embarrassment.

Blake said the other day that he will consider the season a success -- no matter what happens tomorrow. He said that a few times. Almost seemed like he was preparing us for a beating.

Dont know about the rest of you but anytime we take the field i care and will be watching.regardless how ****** we looked last game football season is short and we will be waiting a long time till we get another.

Honestly cannot wrap my mind around having any other attitude than this. Genuinely. It’s so foreign to me, it doesn’t even compute.

Of course I care about the bowl game. I will watch every play. I will discuss those plays with those people I respect to have an informed opinion about football and this program. And I’ll do that every single time the program steps on the field until the day I die. You’re either in or you’re not.

Just don't want another embarrassment.

Blake said the other day that he will consider the season a success -- no matter what happens tomorrow. He said that a few times. Almost seemed like he was preparing us for a beating.
Flake needs to be kicked to the curb along with this entire Mickey Mouse football operation. Damned team doesn't care if it looks like chit or not.

Advertisement
And you probably picked us to destroy North Carolina, am I right?
I always thought that game would be competitive. But if you think Oklahoma State’s offense is as explosive as UNCs, then you haven’t watched them play once this year.

In short No, but viscerally yes.

All bowl games outside CFBPO are nothing more than early Spring scrimmages.

With that said, no one wants to see their team lose, or even worse, get blown out because it reinforces the "they aren't very good" notion.

Advertisement
When there's no football season I watch, basketball, if not baseball, I even watch women's volleyball. Of course I care about the bowl game, is an addiction and I need my fix.

bowls are meaningless outside of the playoff. should be treated as an audition for the next crop of guys

Bad attitude. Sorry, you are KILLING a great tradition. COLLEGE FOOTBALL has become the BIDNESS

Advertisement
Back