So do we still think Golden is a great @ crootin?

U know it's bad when even my bleak visions were under estimated, good lawd..

I'm mad over losing Powell and I didn't even want him... Somebody talk me down from the ledge.... Or
Push me over.....one or the other.

170.gif

Advertisement
Valentine....... anyone? It appears there's a great chance of him coming back? Yes, no?

Valentine....... anyone? It appears there's a great chance of him coming back? Yes, no?

No.

Here's what Pete said in The Work thread from two days ago:

"I'm not ruling Valentine completely out, but I do agree that the Golden stuff is being used as an excuse. It will be tough to get him back."

Chances look bleak, not great.

U know it's bad when even my bleak visions were under estimated, good lawd..

I'm mad over losing Powell and I didn't even want him... Somebody talk me down from the ledge.... Or
Push me over.....one or the other.

If you're at death's door, don't worry - the posters at canesinsight will pull you through.

No.

"I'm not ruling Valentine completely out, but I do agree that the Golden stuff is being used as an excuse. It will be tough to get him back."

Thanks for the feedback. Hate to hear that. Hopefully Miami can get him back.... big time player.

Advertisement

No.

Thanks for the feedback. Hate to hear that. Hopefully Miami can get him back.... big time player.

No problem.

I'd love to get him back too, obviously. Just seems like our we're in store for an awful finish to the 2014 recruiting class and we're trending in a direction that sure as **** isn't upward.

Advertisement
I actually think he's a good salesman and a solid recruiter. His staff hurts though because half of them are useless when it comes to recruiting. Barrow, Brown, and Coley are good to elite, the rest are just liabilities...I don't even know who Paul Williams has brought in while he's been here.

It comes back to him though cause he put this staff together

This is why you don't flirt with another school and disappear for 3 days. He gave other schools unnecessary ammunition. He just got out from the NCAA stuff and he decides to pull that **** and now other schools can say he doesn't want to be here and first chance he gets he will be gone.

The problem with miamis classes they r never top heavy with superstars.......bama fsu n lsu seem to always be top heavy. Theres no excuses forum to notb top heavy being where we r located. Secondly i expect fails at closing because we cant close n thats y we rwhere r we cant fkin close. When fsu bama lsu stop football seasons they focus on the trail n close like monsters. I dont expect it 2 change after the 2013 fail that killed a 10 win season this past season or next season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Recruiting is a marathon, not a sprint.

Yea n we always fall before the finish line n we start out fast. Elite programs sprint the last 2 months.
Wasn't everyone killing Franchise cause he was saying Golden doesn't finish strong in recruiting?

I dont think i did.......he struggles head 2 head with fsu with local elite kids n doesnt close strong. Those r the 2 biggest problems that will keep him from winning big n also being raped by fsu yearly.

Advertisement
Back