so cook has fsu in 2nd and now lane .. can someone summarize

I expect them to switch to FSU, they have sfla kids already there and they recruit better than anyone not named bama since fisher has been there, and some of those classes were better than bamas. Right now thats how u win and if they keep on recruiting like that they will own us period its all about recruiting not x's o's I dont give a fk what anyone says this is college not the nfl.

Advertisement
Lets not overreact to the FSU stuff because they are having a great season....just a reminder that they won an MNC in 1999 and that didn't stop us from assembling the greatest collection of talent in the history of college football from 2001-2003.

Yea but u can see they are stock piling talent and hitting on there targets, this is not 99 bro do u follow recruiting?

Advertisement
So fsu is making up ground on both of these kids?! Fml

They're playing really good football right now, this doesn't surprise me. The 2 of them have seemed out of reach for us anyway.

The thing is people say yea there playing good but dudes been stock piling talent even when Urban was at UF fisher was always stocking regardless of record.

Fisher dominated Randy on the trail. He is reaping the benefits right now. Dude was always a monster recruiter and he had a much bigger headstart on Golden than some realize.

Doesn't matter. We can only "not tackle" one guy at a time no matter how many FSU has. Next year we have 3 qbs to pick from and great class coming in. Nobody has been able to cover Coley this year. He is the best WR in state now, and will be niext year too. Joe, Brandon and recovering Duke is very nice. It is still the friggin D that has to be fixed. We might have a locker room problem and don't know it becasue this D should be better, but all we seem to have is a bigger stronger D that still stinks. There are enough good players on it to beat VT.

Brutal. ******* brutal. Losing these kids to FSU would really, really be devastating, especially Cook, who we absolutely need.

Advertisement
So fsu is making up ground on both of these kids?! Fml

They're playing really good football right now, this doesn't surprise me. The 2 of them have seemed out of reach for us anyway.

The thing is people say yea there playing good but dudes been stock piling talent even when Urban was at UF fisher was always stocking regardless of record.

Fisher dominated Randy on the trail. He is reaping the benefits right now. Dude was always a monster recruiter and he had a much bigger headstart on Golden than some realize.

This

I just cant understand y anyone would think we are close when hes been killing it since he took over,also no matter how anyone spins it gettin Cook and Lane is beating Al Golden for kids here on the home turf. These are elite playmakers that change programs u cant lose them

Doesn't matter. We can only "not tackle" one guy at a time no matter how many FSU has. Next year we have 3 qbs to pick from and great class coming in. Nobody has been able to cover Coley this year. He is the best WR in state now, and will be niext year too. Joe, Brandon and recovering Duke is very nice. It is still the friggin D that has to be fixed. We might have a locker room problem and don't know it becasue this D should be better, but all we seem to have is a bigger stronger D that still stinks. There are enough good players on it to beat VT.

No he is not the best WR in the state this year, this is the delusion I'm talking about. This is the nonsense that keeps getting repeated until everybody else believes it, only to have a crazy meltdown when the truth is revealed. Does Coley have more potential than any other WR in the state? I'll go with yes but he isn't the best yet and not even close. He isn't the best WR on this team, that is Hurns. It's been Hurns that has made the big plays, and been the most reliable. FSU on the other hand has two monsters in Benjamin and Greene.

@_MoneyLane: �� percent Florida Gator ‼️ why change up tho ?

People are saying bartow made up the quotes and info fwiw.

Lane just had an interview yesterday where he swore that he's 100% committed and honestly I believe him because he'll have 4 years with Grier and he trust him

Advertisement
Lane just had an interview yesterday where he swore that he's 100% committed and honestly I believe him because he'll have 4 years with Grier and he trust him

That's fine, hopefully we can nab cook ad Jackson while Lane has fun with Grier getting developed by the same staff that did such a great job with the number one quarterback in the nation Jeff driskel. Here's to hoping that above all else, Pease stays

I don't understand why Golden allows our rivals to come in to our back yard every year and steal the top 3 to 5 rated kids every year. We'll never be "back" that way.

In the old days we would have landed Yearby, Michel, Powell AND Cook.

I don't understand why Golden allows our rivals to come in to our back yard every year and steal the top 3 to 5 rated kids every year. We'll never be "back" that way.

He isn't "allowing" them to do anything. UM isn't in the best shape now, every school in the country goes after them, other teams have great recruiters and guess what? The kids have a mind of their own and decide what they want to do

Advertisement

He isn't "allowing" them to do anything. UM isn't in the best shape now, every school in the country goes after them, other teams have great recruiters and guess what? The kids have a mind of their own and decide what they want to do

That doesn't seem to stop FSU from getting the top kids every year.

Yeah well regardless, if we don't get the top kids every year we will never be "back." It starts with recruiting.

That doesn't seem to stop FSU from getting the top kids every year.

Yeah well regardless, if we don't get the top kids every year we will never be "back." It starts with recruiting.

It is simply untrue that Miami got every top ranked player from South Florida. Even when Miami was at the heights of its football power, top S. FL. kids went to other schools. There is more than enough talent in S. FL.

Plus, Miami can snag all the top talent in the world but if the coaching of said recruits is subpar, it won't mean a thing. Coaching > recruiting.

Advertisement
Back