so cook has fsu in 2nd and now lane .. can someone summarize

Advertisement
Lets not overreact to the FSU stuff because they are having a great season....just a reminder that they won an MNC in 1999 and that didn't stop us from assembling the greatest collection of talent in the history of college football from 2001-2003.

Advertisement
Lane has been indecisive since he made his commitment to UF for a while now, but as far as both players go, it is far from a two team battle, you can never count the home school out, especially AG alone.

Advertisement
Don't blame them at all. It is what it is. Gotta do what's best for your future and Muschamp and his **** offense isn't it.

uf and fsu is going to need receivers next year so i guess hes buying that. fsu is going to lose their best 3 receivers, and lane is better then 1 maybe 2 of uf receivers right now. I just cant wait to see where cook signs because his process has been a joke from the start.

Land and cook to Fsu ain't gonna change **** let em go we get sony just watch and with that defensive class we got coming in I ain't worried bout **** specially with Winston leaving after next year who's gonna throw them the ball ? Treon ? He can bearly see over the line , the recruit we can't allow to go over there is jc Jackson

Won't be too concerned about Cook until signing day. That is the course of action I would advise all of you to take unless you own stock in Pepto Bismol.

Advertisement
Soooo...is miami mentioned anywhere or are these kids going all "**** the home team"

Won't be too concerned about Cook until signing day. That is the course of action I would advise all of you to take unless you own stock in Pepto Bismol.

He's an early enrollee but yea for the most part that's true. I wouldn't read too much into anything he says or does although I have maintained from the summer that I didn't see him sticking with UF.

But even while everyone was predicting him to go elsewhere he was recruiting for UF, he and Grier were the biggest keys in us getting Lane. So the fact that they both have FSU second is probably a good sign for FSU, probably means he's now recruiting Lane to FSU. We just got DeAndre Goolsby who is one of the nations top TE's and he has mentioned Grier and Cook being instrumental in his recruitment. So who the **** knows, won't be mad either way. Do what's best for you.

Advertisement
I've been saying Lane seemed like a kid that would pick FSU for as long as I can remember. Not being that guy, but his interview vibe and the way it was always made a Miami/Bama battle just seemed like a classic FSU-bound kid. Just wasn't sure how hard FSU was recruiting him.

Cook has us in 3rd and we will probably get final visit. Enjoys talking Hurlie , jumbo , and t-rob the most . Will make final decision at under armor game.

Lane will visit us last as well. Finally decision at his School gyn

Advertisement
Back