So....Arthur Sitkowski went to fsu Jr day...and the next day

Advertisement
Well he still hasn't been offered by them

I believe Jimbo gave him the ole "I want to see you throw in front of me before I offer" crap

Loves Miami
On Miami, he said ,"I want to play with some big time ballers"
He said we've told him he's our guy, he will visit soon(this weekend) and hopefully commit soon

We have Told him he's high on our board
Hasn't talked to Florida lately
Loves uf too

From the interview today

Recent offers
Lsu just offered a few weeks ago
Tennessee offered the other day

"Coach Richt says that I'm the No. 1 target on the board and that they want me bad," Sitkowski said. "He just wants me to get on the visit and have a good time."

Advertisement
Well he still hasn't been offered by them

I believe Jimbo gave him the ole "I want to see you throw in front of me before I offer" crap

Throwing isn't the problem with this kid, decision making is and playing touch football at a camp wouldn't give you an answer because he doesn't have a helmet on

Here's what gator writer Luke stampini had to say about sitkowski today

"-QB Artur Sitkowski once again flashed an elite arm. He makes some really impressive throws. However, he did make some bad throws and decisions at times too. That's UF's biggest hesitation with him after another year of pedestrian stats during the fall. I think he's leaning towards Miami as the Hurricanes have continued after Sitkowski. If it clicks for Sitkowski mentally, the physical tools are there to be elite."

Advertisement
Doesn't hurt to have him. Perry is a year ahead and we'll grab someone in '19. So if it doesn't click, no harm no foul

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Here's what gator writer Luke stampini had to say about sitkowski today

"-QB Artur Sitkowski once again flashed an elite arm. He makes some really impressive throws. However, he did make some bad throws and decisions at times too. That's UF's biggest hesitation with him after another year of pedestrian stats during the fall. I think he's leaning towards Miami as the Hurricanes have continued after Sitkowski. If it clicks for Sitkowski mentally, the physical tools are there to be elite."

Yet they took Jake Allen :puzzled:

Fisher helps FSU stand out to four-star QB Artur Sitkowski

"I think they would go right to the top if they offer me. They fit my check box and everything. I am looking for a great school, good academics, with a great tradition, with a great coach, an offensive-minded coach. Coach Fisher has put so many quarterbacks into the NFL. It would be huge for me. I think they would go instantly right to the top."

not sure what the CBs to UM mean, maybe they dont think fsu will offer. if he's Richt's #1 though thats a moo point

"I think they would go right to the top if they offer me. They fit my check box and everything. I am looking for a great school, good academics, with a great tradition, with a great coach, an offensive-minded coach. Coach Fisher has put so many quarterbacks into the NFL. It would be huge for me. I think they would go instantly right to the top."

not sure what the CBs to UM mean, maybe they dont think fsu will offer. if he's Richt's #1 though thats a moo point

hopefully fsu offers him then. if he picks miami, want it to be because thats where he wants to be

Advertisement

How is his mobility ? Seems like we need an identity when it comes to recruiting qbs.

How is his mobility ? Seems like we need an identity when it comes to recruiting qbs.

Looks pretty fast fora 6'4 225 pound qb imo
Artur Sitkowski Junior Year - Artur Sitkowski highlights - Hudl

I like his film a lot and realize he didn't play with any other d1 talent. Yeah he didn't light the stat sheet up but look at who he was playing with. He has an elite arm, can run and and good size

He's athletic enough to move. I saw a few read options and he was faster than I expected.

What impresses me most about him is his footwork/awareness in the pocket.

Advertisement
Is anyone else concerned about his abysmal stats last year? He was awful. I know he has the physical traits teams are looking for, but I just don't understand that they make up that much for his lack of production.

Is anyone else concerned about his abysmal stats last year? He was awful. I know he has the physical traits teams are looking for, but I just don't understand that they make up that much for his lack of production.

Many people here are. That's why he has a senior to put that stuff to rest.

If you see who he was throwing to , and what type of offense they ran(wing t)then you know why

I am concerned with his production, but I believe he can bring good depth and I doubt he will beat out Perry anyway. 2019 will be more important to pull an elite qb imo. Sitkowski may turn into a stud tho so I'm all for it.

Advertisement
Back