So....Arthur Sitkowski went to fsu Jr day...and the next day

Will probably get killed for this but the fact Fisher hasn't offered him should be a red flag for us.

Hate him as much as you want, but he's had good success with QBs.

I mean not even UF wants him apparently lol

I personally prefer Milton over this guy

Advertisement
Will probably get killed for this but the fact Fisher hasn't offered him should be a red flag for us.

Richt a qb guru in his own right has offered him and identified him as his #1 target. This is a guy who has coached a heisman trophy winner, finalist and #1 overall draft pick....

Some positive news of sitkowski of today sounds like Milton was good in the drill portion of the camp but sitkowski heated up in the competition portion which is more important Imo

From 247

"There were several quarterbacks that made a strong case to get invited to the Elite 11 finals down the road. In drills, the most consistent signal-caller was Orlando (Fla.) Olympia quarterback Joe Milton, an intriguing 6-foot-6, 220-pound strong-armed passer that spun it very well. That carried over to 1-on-1s and half-skelly where he typically hit receivers in stride and also threw a nice deep ball. …IMG quarterback Artur Sitkowski was another imposing quarterback that heated up in the competition portion. A high up-side prospect that is strongly considering Miami, Wisconsin, LSU and UCLA among others. …Other quarterbacks that threw it well included Tampa Bay Tech’s Micahel Penix, Providence High’s Carter Bradley, Bartram Trial duo Joey Gatewood and Riley Smith, and Sitkowski’s IMG teammate Zack Annexstad."

Look you can't go wrong with either, sitkowski is a big physical qb who can run but also has an elite strong arm. He doesn't have the production you would like but that's going to change with him being with d1 players now and not playing in a wing t offense

Here's what gator writer Luke stampini had to say about sitkowski today

"-QB Artur Sitkowski once again flashed an elite arm. He makes some really impressive throws. However, he did make some bad throws and decisions at times too. That's UF's biggest hesitation with him after another year of pedestrian stats during the fall. I think he's leaning towards Miami as the Hurricanes have continued after Sitkowski. If it clicks for Sitkowski mentally, the physical tools are there to be elite."

If UFag is hesitant to offer you but take Jake Allen, says alot

This highlight is why I want the kid. Could be elite down here with our WR talent.

[video=youtube_share;dAUskJVMmUE]https://youtu.be/dAUskJVMmUE[/video]

Advertisement
This highlight is why I want the kid. Could be elite down here with our WR talent.

[video=youtube_share;dAUskJVMmUE]https://youtu.be/dAUskJVMmUE[/video]

Definitely has the tools to be really good. He will progress so much once he gets proper coaching since he played in a wing t in highschool

Some positive news of sitkowski of today sounds like Milton was good in the drill portion of the camp but sitkowski heated up in the competition portion which is more important Imo

From 247

"There were several quarterbacks that made a strong case to get invited to the Elite 11 finals down the road. In drills, the most consistent signal-caller was Orlando (Fla.) Olympia quarterback Joe Milton, an intriguing 6-foot-6, 220-pound strong-armed passer that spun it very well. That carried over to 1-on-1s and half-skelly where he typically hit receivers in stride and also threw a nice deep ball. …IMG quarterback Artur Sitkowski was another imposing quarterback that heated up in the competition portion. A high up-side prospect that is strongly considering Miami, Wisconsin, LSU and UCLA among others. …Other quarterbacks that threw it well included Tampa Bay Tech’s Micahel Penix, Providence High’s Carter Bradley, Bartram Trial duo Joey Gatewood and Riley Smith, and Sitkowski’s IMG teammate Zack Annexstad."

Look you can't go wrong with either, sitkowski is a big physical qb who can run but also has an elite strong arm. He doesn't have the production you would like but that's going to change with him being with d1 players now and not playing in a wing t offense

the type of offense may change the production but it doesnt have that much to do with TD/Int ratio IMO. thats on him

Yeah I'm very iffy on Art too be honest. I'd prefer Milton who'd be a project (strength and conditioning wise). Yes, Richt's a QB guru, but Fisher isn't exactly a scrub with QB's either. Luckily we have Allison, Weldon and Perry for the next 3-4 years and we'll be picking up a '19 QB as well. I have to see him click in his senior year too be honest. Just for my own peace of mind.

Advertisement
His ability to run was pretty surprising in that highlight. I'd be more than happy with Sitkowski as this class's QB

Advertisement

Fisher didnt offer perry or fsu legacy weldon.

You guys with this fake scout lingo talking about "tools" crack me up. All other things being fairly equal, the main tool a QB needs is the ability to process information at light speed under pressure in game situations.

You can flash all the tools you want in gym shorts, but if you get in games and seize up you're useless as a QB.

If Sitkowski doesn't show massive improvement this year in that regard, then Rick is making a huge mistake with him. Rick is far from infallible at evaluating QBs. He had some major hits and misses at UGA at QB.

Any time you have to make excuses for a QB's production, or TD/INT ratio, in high school, it's a red flag. Any elite future college QB, who already has the size/arm strength for college, should be dicing up high school secondaries. Maybe the light will go on for him this year, but I'd be really hesitant about him if there are this many questions about him still.

Advertisement
Ponder and Manual...

Fisher helps FSU stand out to four-star QB Artur Sitkowski

"I think they would go right to the top if they offer me. They fit my check box and everything. I am looking for a great school, good academics, with a great tradition, with a great coach, an offensive-minded coach. Coach Fisher has put so many quarterbacks into the NFL. It would be huge for me. I think they would go instantly right to the top."

not sure what the CBs to UM mean, maybe they dont think fsu will offer. if he's Richt's #1 though thats a moo point

How is his mobility ? Seems like we need an identity when it comes to recruiting qbs.

He's athletic enough to move. I saw a few read options and he was faster than I expected.

What impresses me most about him is his footwork/awareness in the pocket.

Am I missing something? How many QB's has jumbo put in the league other than crab legs?

Ponder and Manual...

Fisher helps FSU stand out to four-star QB Artur Sitkowski

not sure what the CBs to UM mean, maybe they dont think fsu will offer. if he's Richt's #1 though thats a moo point

How is his mobility ? Seems like we need an identity when it comes to recruiting qbs.

He's athletic enough to move. I saw a few read options and he was faster than I expected.

What impresses me most about him is his footwork/awareness in the pocket.

Am I missing something? How many QB's has jumbo put in the league other than crab legs?

Jj consentino, Sean Macguire, Malik Henry need I continue?.... when you think about it fisher has only hit on winston and francois(he has a long way to go, too inaccurate)

Advertisement
Back