So....Arthur Sitkowski went to fsu Jr day...and the next day

Fisher helps FSU stand out to four-star QB Artur Sitkowski

"I think they would go right to the top if they offer me. They fit my check box and everything. I am looking for a great school, good academics, with a great tradition, with a great coach, an offensive-minded coach. Coach Fisher has put so many quarterbacks into the NFL. It would be huge for me. I think they would go instantly right to the top."

not sure what the CBs to UM mean, maybe they dont think fsu will offer. if he's Richt's #1 though thats a moo point

View attachment 42978

Underrated post

Advertisement
Ponder and Manual...

How is his mobility ? Seems like we need an identity when it comes to recruiting qbs.

He's athletic enough to move. I saw a few read options and he was faster than I expected.

What impresses me most about him is his footwork/awareness in the pocket.

Am I missing something? How many QB's has jumbo put in the league other than crab legs?

Jj consentino, Sean Macguire, Malik Henry need I continue?.... when you think about it fisher has only hit on winston and francois(he has a long way to go, too inaccurate)

He also had EJ Manuel (was the OC at the time of recruiting him). In his short time at FSU, he has already had two 1st RD picks. Malik Henry was talented, but kid had some issues mentally. Fisher has a good track record with QBs. The concerns from Canes fans is legitimate.

Ponder and Manual...

He's athletic enough to move. I saw a few read options and he was faster than I expected.

What impresses me most about him is his footwork/awareness in the pocket.

Am I missing something? How many QB's has jumbo put in the league other than crab legs?

Jj consentino, Sean Macguire, Malik Henry need I continue?.... when you think about it fisher has only hit on winston and francois(he has a long way to go, too inaccurate)

He also had EJ Manuel (was the OC at the time of recruiting him). In his short time at FSU, he has already had two 1st RD picks. Malik Henry was talented, but kid had some issues mentally. Fisher has a good track record with QBs. The concerns from Canes fans is legitimate.
Ponder and Manuel are trash and should have never been first round draft picks. The biggest bust of them in all in Jamarcus Russell

Ponder and Manual...

Ponder and Manuel are trash and should have never been first round draft picks. The biggest bust of them in all in Jamarcus Russell

Russell was his own worst enemy. He was talented, he just couldn't get his crap together.

And I don't care how they did in the NFL. They did pretty **** good in college to get consideration from the NFL to be drafted in the 1st round.

I'm not trying to talk up FSU - I'm more saying that Fisher has had a pretty good success rate with QBs. Fisher probably doesn't hit as much on QBs given that he's had transcedent talents at certain junctures in his 7 years at FSU - being that he had the QBs listed before. QB play with FSU has never been an issue from what we've seen during Fisher's tenure. So once again, him not offering Art S. is a definite red flag for me. Sorry if you can't see that.

Ponder and Manual...

Russell was his own worst enemy. He was talented, he just couldn't get his crap together.

And I don't care how they did in the NFL. They did pretty **** good in college to get consideration from the NFL to be drafted in the 1st round.

I'm not trying to talk up FSU - I'm more saying that Fisher has had a pretty good success rate with QBs. Fisher probably doesn't hit as much on QBs given that he's had transcedent talents at certain junctures in his 7 years at FSU - being that he had the QBs listed before. QB play with FSU has never been an issue from what we've seen during Fisher's tenure. So once again, him not offering Art S. is a definite red flag for me. Sorry if you can't see that.

I know man, one thing you are missing is that jimbo has never offered a qb that he didn't see throw live.

Advertisement
We already have this guy on the roster. His name is Jack Allison. Captain Jack looks the part and he can wing it a mile but when you put on game film, he struggles to make the right decisions. All the physical talent in the world won't matter if you're chucking it into double teams while three other guys are wide open.

Milton would be my guy.

You can want Milton **** I do too, but with him saying he's still looking for more offers, calling Florida his dream offer, seider being his cousin. It's a wait and see and what he does when fsu or uf offers

Will probably get killed for this but the fact Fisher hasn't offered him should be a red flag for us.

Hate him as much as you want, but he's had good success with QBs.

I mean not even UF wants him apparently lol

I personally prefer Milton over this guy

Richt a qb guru in his own right has offered him and identified him as his #1 target. This is a guy who has coached a heisman trophy winner, finalist and #1 overall draft pick....

And the same guy that had a QB depth chart of Brice Ramsey, Greyson Lambert and Faton Bauta at Georgia in 2015. Richt is a professional and very experienced, but lets not act like he is infallible here. I am aware of the system and the team, but Sitkowski's stats are not just bad, they are appalling. And while the quality of weapons at his disposal is going to go up, so is the quality of the opponent.

But I think the fact that neither of the other big in state schools want him warrants concern when added to his pathetic stat line. Especially since FSU could have him if they wanted him without much of a fight.

Plenty of time for Sitkowski to change minds, and I would love to be way off base if he ends up here. But for now, I really wish we weren't looking at him as the top option as we seemingly are. I would love to see the list of QBs that went on to be major college successes with 2:1 INT/TD ratios.

Advertisement
Will probably get killed for this but the fact Fisher hasn't offered him should be a red flag for us.

Richt a qb guru in his own right has offered him and identified him as his #1 target. This is a guy who has coached a heisman trophy winner, finalist and #1 overall draft pick....

And the same guy that had a QB depth chart of Brice Ramsey, Greyson Lambert and Faton Bauta at Georgia in 2015. Richt is a professional and very experienced, but lets not act like he is infallible here. I am aware of the system and the team, but Sitkowski's stats are not just bad, they are appalling. And while the quality of weapons at his disposal is going to go up, so is the quality of the opponent.

But I think the fact that neither of the other big in state schools want him warrants concern when added to his pathetic stat line. Especially since FSU could have him if they wanted him without much of a fight.

Plenty of time for Sitkowski to change minds, and I would love to be way off base if he ends up here. But for now, I really wish we weren't looking at him as the top option as we seemingly are. I would love to see the list of QBs that went on to be major college successes with 2:1 INT/TD ratios.

This. And to address your first point, I have nothing but respect for Richt. But he's not perfect either. So him making Art his number 1 priority at QB this cycle is just a disagreement that I have. I'm not up in arms about it given the other QBs that we have on our roster.

This. And to address your first point, I have nothing but respect for Richt. But he's not perfect either. So him making Art his number 1 priority at QB this cycle is just a disagreement that I have. I'm not up in arms about it given the other QBs that we have on our roster.

No one said he was perfect and you can say the same about your claim of it being a red flag that jimbo hasn't offered(because he hasn't seen him throw live) him too

No one said he was perfect and you can say the same about your claim of it being a red flag that jimbo hasn't offered(because he hasn't seen him throw live) him too

Well, I'd imagine if Jimbo was high on the kid, Jimbo would be more incessant on getting Art on campus to see him throw. Because iirc, Art just went to Jr. day at FSU last weekend. So did he not throw there?

Well, I'd imagine if Jimbo was high on the kid, Jimbo would be more incessant on getting Art on campus to see him throw. Because iirc, Art just went to Jr. day at FSU last weekend. So did he not throw there?

No

Advertisement
We already have this guy on the roster. His name is Jack Allison. Captain Jack looks the part and he can wing it a mile but when you put on game film, he struggles to make the right decisions. All the physical talent in the world won't matter if you're chucking it into double teams while three other guys are wide open.

Yup.

Those saying they're impressed with his highlights don't know what they're looking at. Dude is lucky he didn't double up his INT's this season as many of those passes aren't completed in college. To his credit though, his receivers aren't getting much separation. He made an alarming rate of passes that Should never have been thrown. Good runner though and strong arm for those impressed by such things.

Yup.

Those saying they're impressed with his highlights don't know what they're looking at. Dude is lucky he didn't double up his INT's this season as many of those passes aren't completed in college. To his credit though, his receivers aren't getting much separation. He made an alarming rate of passes that Should never have been thrown. Good runner though and strong arm for those impressed by such things.

For now, I'll give the coaches the benefit of the doubt. Let's see what he can accomplish with better coaching/teammates and a system more suited for throwing the ball. He has all the stuff you can't coach. Maybe the coaches believe they can straighten everything else out. Right now he kinda looks like Stephen Morris. Decent wheels, cannon arm, accuracy all over the place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back