Snap counts 2022

People don't want to hear it but Flagg is our best LB right now. Not most talented, but best. Keontra also had a solid game. Caleb looked solid and he actually started game.

One play late Flagg actually dropped down on the DL to create a 5 man front.

He drove the OL back and basically blew up the run play.

Another play he read and cracked Achane in the backfield late in the game, you could hear the pads pop on the tv.

I will say this if we get the Corey Flagg and D.J. Ivey from the other night the rest of the season, this defense will be much better than people thought.

Advertisement
People don't want to hear it but Flagg is our best LB right now. Not most talented, but best. Keontra also had a solid game. Caleb looked solid and he actually started game.
Keontra did not play a solid game. He’s not good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ladson and Romello are such disappointments.
Romello still has time.. He was freshman last year and was out spring so his only work in this offense was fall camp.. It takes time, esp if you want to do pro style bro type things.. He hasnt even really been given a time to shine, lets see what he does in coming weeks with more opportunity

Anything is better than our current RZ play calling.

He can at least be a mismatch split out wide with any corner. Then maybe Mallory in the slot, Arroyo on the line, and Thad in the backfield. So many variations of run, play action, and use of personnel in the passing game with that lineup.

If anything is a fireable offense for Gattis it should be this.
Screenshot_20220927_130757.jpg

Advertisement
If anything is a fireable offense for Gattis it should be this.
View attachment 209791

I’m gonna throw up.

After what 83 did in College Station, you put him out there for the most snaps? And key gets 30??

I totally understand trying to find something that works. The receivers are bad and have been bad. So mix it up, I get it. But 83 was just as bad if not worse than anyone else. So he gets every snap, Ladson gets almost all of them, and Smiff/Smiff get scraps??

My god, man…..

Brutal. Brashard is the only guy on this team who can make a play and he gets nothing. Key needs all of Redding’s snaps. He clearly can atleast go deep. Not to mention his kick returning was the only bright spot

Advertisement
Ladson at least did something, Redding needs to stick his *** on the bench, Brinson should get no more than 20 snaps a game, Key Smith playing only 30 is criminal.
Are you referring to the fade he tried to catch with his body? Shouldn't have seen another snap after that.

Advertisement
Back