Snap counts 2022

I literally do not understand why we don’t move Couch to outside Corner and Gil at Star. How are coaches not seeing that would be the best CB combination?

Advertisement
Would love to see a cutup of LTaylor and DJackson's 20 snaps (each). That's a lot of impact between them.
They need more PT for sure. Hard to make an impact with 20 snaps as DTs especially when either one is getting double teamed each play. Hopefully rotations tighten there a little. Coaches talk about keeping guys fresh but as a former player I felt like I got cold if I was not playing for an extended period of the game.

The blitzing by Southern Miss in the first half 100 % caused issues with the ol. Tbh it was a complete no show by everyone in the first half, coaches included.
I'd also believe based on the style of Gattis/Cristobal offensive approach, the playbook/plays (i.e., bigger play action roll outs, 5 step drops, misdirection run plays, etc.) open up in the second half, which is typical of more run-oriented offense. That's what good play callers do, and offensive playbooks do, they typically have series of plays that lead to big plays for TDs, not just single gimmick plays that provide a TD at random times.

Hope he picks things up. He embarrassed himself a bit on that one play where he made a very late jump at the ball, and then managed all of about 3 inches of elevation, while the receiver caught the ball over his head.
Oh no doubt he took a beating on that one in the cafeteria

Advertisement
Screenshot_20220918-230957_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220918-231003_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220918-231007_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220918-230938_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220918-230950_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
I'd like to see LT with more than 17 snaps. And I'd like to see George with more than 25. Maybe I'm grasping for anything at WR, but he seems the most natural WR.
if they’re looking at drops, I’m guessing Redding’s % or snaps will come down.

And, LT may have gotten less snaps for freelancing. I only saw it one play, but who knows.

Advertisement
With the second guessing of corching staff, why do you think x player needs y more/less snaps??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back