Snap counts 2022

Advertisement
Advertisement
DJ f^cking Ivey lol

Mallory, Ivey, Flagg should never see the field. James Williams and Redding counts reduced drastically.

We’re going to have the wrong players transfer from this team.

It’s so weird that Gilbert doesn’t play but he was the one trying like heck to get everyone fired up to play

Advertisement
Anyone got em for VT?

Why is Avantae allowed to make multiple mistakes while Blades and Frierson rot on the sideline?

22EDA07A-094C-4536-A595-56CA1E17879D.jpeg
9DD74571-F67D-4686-A728-442ECBFD8744.jpeg
87D28226-01C1-4499-9A23-C914318A7DC1.jpeg

These are the snap counts for the VT game.

LOVE the fact that Darryl Porter got as many snaps as he did. Colbie got 67 SNAPS!! I expect that number to increase. Wesley Bissanthie got 24 snaps and is RAPIDLY becoming one of our best Lbs as a true freshman. Mesidor with 49 snaps led the DL and his production was througj the roof that needs to continue.

I know Ivey and Flagg get a lot or jave gotten a LOT of heat on this board. But dare I say Ivey is becoming servicable? And flagg has been solid? Skinner's snaps will pay off next year.

Overall it's incredible how most of the production comes from the transfers rather than Manny's players. Cant wait to see this recruiting class come in + another year of the transfer portal.

Advertisement
When we get these next two dudes back we are gonna have some old school comp in the WR room again.

Lets see how Key'Shawn takes notice... we going primadonna or are we busting *** in practice?

I see several mismatch possibilities. Especially when Skinner is on the field. I mean Colbie, Skinner, Restrepo and Ladsen should expose a lot of teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back