SMH Wisconsin....

Advertisement
How is it that Wisconsins Oline ALWAYS has hogs. They all look bigger than Donaldson and they all look like they move better than him. I know their playing a G5 team but dam.

Prolly the same reason Miami consistently gets more good Tight Ends than most schools. When a school has a reputation for producing successful units at a position, it helps in recruiting that position. The gift that keeps on giving.

Prolly the same reason Miami consistently gets more good Tight Ends than most schools. When a school has a reputation for producing successful units at a position, it helps in recruiting that position. The gift that keeps on giving.
I would say it has more to do with developing than recruiting. They have landed six 4 or 5* players in the last
ten years. Georgia for example has eight in two years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At a weak *** wedding now. My girlfriend worked
With this girl a couple years ago and they became friends but I know no one here. It’s on a golf course so I was very tempted to bring my putter and wedge.
Thank God for booze

Advertisement
It’s just one of those things man, Florida has oranges and skill players, Wisconsin has big farm boys and soybeans

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back