SMH Wisconsin....

Advertisement
Canes are my #1 obviously - but Gophers are (not a close) #2. I was happy to be at the Gophers at Wisco game last year (always play them to close out the regular season) when the Gophers finally beat Wisco in their stadium in like 25 years. I thought the Gophers would be really good this year - but they looked like dog crap last night vs. S Dakota State. I think it is tough for any team the first week of the season.

Advertisement
At a weak *** wedding now. My girlfriend worked
With this girl a couple years ago and they became friends but I know no one here. It’s on a golf course so I was very tempted to bring my putter and wedge.
Weddings are overrated on all levels

That's an anomaly. Most linemen they recruited in the last 5-6 years were 3 star and between 6-4 and 6-7, some even TEs and Dlinemen coming in. They recruit a type and they develop the heck out of them.

It's simple. Ratings suck, they have some rough value, but are a 2D view. Plenty of good skill players in SFL are under rated. Plenty of good linemen up there are under rated. Coaching is one of many factors but different regions traditionally produce different types of freaks who don't look as good as they are relative to others in that same area.

Gone are the days you can win by stacking up the best of one type from one region, since most are getting none or few. Recruiting is truly national now. Super teams of the future will *need* to pull the best from all over like Bama.

Advertisement
Canes are my #1 obviously - but Gophers are (not a close) #2. I was happy to be at the Gophers at Wisco game last year (always play them to close out the regular season) when the Gophers finally beat Wisco in their stadium in like 25 years. I thought the Gophers would be really good this year - but they looked like dog crap last night vs. S Dakota State. I think it is tough for any team the first week of the season.

Who tf is that

That's an anomaly. Most linemen they recruited in the last 5-6 years were 3 star and between 6-4 and 6-7, some even TEs and Dlinemen coming in. They recruit a type and they develop the heck out of them.
Do Wisconsin and Iowa recruits (on the OL) attend alot of camps or no? Maybe thats why they are under valued, just throwing **** to the wall I have no idea.

Do Wisconsin and Iowa recruits (on the OL) attend alot of camps or no? Maybe thats why they are under valued, just throwing **** to the wall I have no idea.
all i know is charlie strong got raped. I tried to tell EVERYONE that dude made his mark on L-ville because he got all the shannon commits to go there when golden got hired. lol

Advertisement
So my first thought was "those dudes grow on trees up there". But then I thought a little more and realized this: if they just had OL piled up all over the place, bama and osu would be camped out there like they are in Miami. Seriously, do you think there are genetically superior OL in Wisconsin and the sec hasn't noticed? Or maybe they noticed but it's too fare to travel? The teams with real money will camp out in any talent rich area, and I don't see them in that part of the world all that often.

I can't explain it, but somehow it's coaching. Has to be or the heavyweight programs would be stealing all the croots.

Advertisement
That lb on Iowa from southern Illinois I think did a couple camps. He’s gonna be a first round pick. AJ Espanza I think name is. He played in the same conference as Jeff Thomas.

btn-Wisconsin-Cheese.png

Advertisement
Back