Smh @ the LOLphins

Advertisement
These jokers create needs because of their bad picks, and then reach to fill the holes they created.

We are running in circles. Tannenbaum is a joke.
Dude we all picked the wrong profession. Pro sports is the only place you can fail repeatedly and other teams continually throw money at you. Ill never take away my time as a Marine but ****!!!

First pick by the Dolphins I am not happy about. I would have taken Malik Jefferson at LB.

Besides, didn't we take a LB out of Ohio Taint last year? Guess it worked out so great we went back to the well. Oh. Wait.

First pick by the Dolphins I am not happy about. I would have taken Malik Jefferson at LB.

Besides, didn't we take a LB out of Ohio Taint last year? Guess it worked out so great we went back to the well. Oh. Wait.

He was injured in the preseason but he'll be back this season. He'll start inside. Don't know much about Baker other than he's fast

Advertisement
He was injured in the preseason but he'll be back this season. He'll start inside. Don't know much about Baker other than he's fast
He didn't even weigh in at 230 lbs at the Combine. Fast, ran a 4.53. I think it's evident that the Dolphins are taking dudes from big schools that have done well recently to try and change the culture (Bama, Penn St, Ohio St) and guys that are Combine warriors. It just doesn't always translate to games and of the 3 guys we've drafted, Baker is a guy that has a lot of potential, but didn't put it together at Ohio Taint. Hope he works out, but just don't see it.

Have you ever seen him play?

Straight-line strider with no quicks. Mayock said the same thing. Is he trolling?
Straight line strider with the fastest three cone and shuttle at the combine for TEs? Yea I dont agree with that assesment. He gets very good separtion. He'll probably replace Parker at the start of the season. Reminds me of a healthy, taller, Charles Clay.

Straight line strider with the fastest three cone and shuttle at the combine for TEs? Yea I dont agree with that assesment. He gets very good separtion. He'll probably replace Parker at the start of the season. Reminds me of a healthy, taller, Charles Clay.

I don’t see any of that on the field. Everything is vertical. He is good at jump balls and that’s it.

Advertisement
Well, the Dolphins did it again. Picked a hyped up dude from Alabama, and then rounded things out with a Penn State guy, an Ohio State* guy, and a Notre Dame guy. I was surprised they didn't finish it off by picking a Croc or two. They love to pick Crocs. They'll probably pick up one as an UDFA.

They should just trade all their picks every year for proven free agents. smh

Advertisement
Back