Smh AB!!!

"IF" these texts are Legit...he should be thrown out of the league asap

The worst part is, I think AB is trying to deny any wrongdoing in those texts. Unfortunately his grasp of the English language doesn't allow him to do so and to the casual observer it looks like he's admitting to her accusations.

Effing moron he is.

That being said, it's pretty obvious this is an extortion attempt. The timing is just very unfortunate for AB

Advertisement
Ummmm blackmail? I mean, it sure does sound like he raped her.

Taylor’s attorney says she cut off all contact with Brown after that incident. But in February 2018, she says Brown reached out to her again, “thanking her for help in the off-season and stating that he would love to continue working with her under the ‘right circumstance.’ He also mentioned that unlike many of the other people that surrounded him, she had ‘a great heart and . . . cared about him.'” Her attorneys say she didn’t respond.

In early March 2018, Brown texted her and asked if she hated him. According to the lawsuit he said,”‘I apologize first off with so much going on around me and my actions.’ He asked for her to train him again, assuring her that things would be different.”

Taylor said she agreed, but only if Brown agreed to stop flirting with her and provided her separate hotel accomodations when she came to train him. In April 2018, she began working with him during off-season weekends.

According to the lawsuit, the third incident, the alleged rape, occurred on May 20, 2018, when Brown invited Taylor and another football player who trained with them, who is not named in the lawsuit, to go out in Miami. After they returned to his house from a club, her attorneys say:

Ms. Taylor was planning to immediately drive to her hotel room but went into Brown’s home to use the restroom and grab some food from the kitchen. While Ms. Taylor was walking toward the front door, Brown grabbed her arm, told her he wanted to talk to her, and pulled her into his bedroom. They chatted for a few minutes, and when Ms. Taylor went to walk out of the room, Brown cornered her and pulled her down on the bed on her stomach, pushing her face down into the mattress.
She attempted to physically resist, but he pinned her down so that she was unable to fight back. As she struggled, he lifted her dress and told her, ‘you know you want this.’ Ms. Taylor pleaded with him, shouting ‘no’ and ‘stop.’ But Brown refused and proceeded with great violence to penetrate her. Ms. Taylor protested and cried the entire time. When Brown finally released her, Ms. Taylor stood up in a state of trauma and shock, crying in front of him.
Devastated and disoriented, she ran into his foyer and collapsed on the ground. No one came to her rescue or to help her in any way. She was completely alone. Eventually she summoned the strength to pick herself off the floor, make it to the door, get into her car and drive — dazed and emotionally shattered—to her hotel. She was so exhausted that she fell asleep at a stoplight on the drive back.

According to her attorneys, Taylor went back to Brown’s house the next day to retrieve her belongings and they say she approached Brown to talk about what happened. She says he told her, “You made me feel like a real rapist.”

The worst part is, I think AB is trying to deny any wrongdoing in those texts. Unfortunately his grasp of the English language doesn't allow him to do so and to the casual observer it looks like he's admitting to her accusations.

Effing moron he is.

That being said, it's pretty obvious this is an extortion attempt. The timing is just very unfortunate for AB

He is straight up bragging about jerking off on her back. Twice.

Advertisement
He is straight up bragging about jerking off on her back. Twice.

He must be able to ejaculate at a moment's notice to be able to sneak up behind someone and jerk off on their back.

It's a civil suit, she already asked for 1.6 MILLION from him and is in deep with the IRS. Take a step back and ignore what she's claiming he did because that's not where you will find truth's. Big picture my friend, big picture.

E6593173-3BC2-4DB5-92D9-6C39194648EB.jpeg

I’d hit that

He must be able to ejaculate at a moment's notice to be able to sneak up behind someone and jerk off on their back.

It's a civil suit, she already asked for 1.6 MILLION from him and is in deep with the IRS. Take a step back and ignore what she's claiming he did because that's not where you will find truth's. Big picture my friend, big picture.

Nah. I'm not going to ignore a rape accusation against a proven psychopath who not only corroborated part of her story but bragged about it in writing.

You simply can't in this day & age as a High Profile Professional Athlete, conduct yourself like that (Not talking Rape...but texts) Incredible talent who I've been a fan of since jump....but an incredible idiot...

Advertisement
Nah. I'm not going to ignore a rape accusation against a proven psychopath who not only corroborated part of her story but bragged about it in writing.

I disagree with your opinion that he's bragging about jacking off on her. In his own form of english (lord help me), I believe he's laughing at the notion that she's claiming he busted on her back. It's (slightly) more clear in the second instance.

But you're entitled to your opinion, as am I to mine.

Not defending AB the person, but I think people who falsely accuse prominent people of these things for financial gain are on the same low level as sexual abusers. Keep in mind, this is not a criminal investigation. She wants money, period.

He should have been thrown off the team. GM would have been fired if situation was reversed. Total B.S. with their TWO sets of rules. Organization is a joke and media who don't call this out are a worse joke.

If GMs did even a 10th of the crazy things some players do and get no coverage for, they'd be fired. Let's not stretch things out too much here.

I disagree with your opinion that he's bragging about jacking off on her. In his own form of english (lord help me), I believe he's laughing at the notion that she's claiming he busted on her back. It's (slightly) more clear in the second instance.

But you're entitled to your opinion, as am I to mine.

Not defending AB the person, but I think people who falsely accuse prominent people of these things for financial gain are on the same low level as sexual abusers. Keep in mind, this is not a criminal investigation. She wants money, period.

Well.... not exactly. If this really happened, she did this the right way. When this goes to pretrial, law enforcement will get involved. At pre-trial all the texts and emails will be laid out and there is also a witness that could defend AB or not.

"IF" these texts are Legit...he should be thrown out of the league asap

You must be new to the world of athletes and the way they treat women. Tbh,...these txts aren't telling me he did anything wrong.

I'm new to the topic but she's going to need a helluva lot more than a couple meanie txts.

Advertisement
You must be new to the world of athletes and the way they treat women. Tbh,...these txts aren't telling me he did anything wrong.

I'm new to the topic but she's going to need a helluva lot more than a couple meanie txts.
New to the world of Athletes??....I promise not....Lol

Well.... not exactly. If this really happened, she did this the right way. When this goes to pretrial, law enforcement will get involved. At pre-trial all the texts and emails will be laid out and there is also a witness that could defend AB or not.

That's interesting, I didn't know that. What's also interesting is that unless he's put on the commissioner's exempt list, he's allowed to continue playing. Civil suits do not automatically prevent player's from continuing football-related activities.

I certainly have my own biases, most notably the fact that I live in Boston and am a Pats fan. Secondly, I'm very apathetic toward the guilty-until-proven-innocent culture that dominates the way that most cases are presented on social media and mainstream media.

One thing I believe we can both agree on is that AB is an idiot for DMing her about this, regardless of what he was actually saying.

New to the world of Athletes??....I promise not....Lol

Well...that's pretty much the way they talk to and treat women from highschool on forward. I'm sure plenty here have seen it 1st hand. When you're the star of the team....many young women will do and put up with anything.

The conversation looks like normal discourse in their world.

Any part where he's admitting anything, I'll sure like to see it.

Edit: Rereading it though (3x),...he's not admitting anything,...simply blasting her for trying to extort money, and that his baby momma saw it coming. Cursing someone out in emails isint grounds for league dismissal. Players talk to each other worse than that in practices.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That's interesting, I didn't know that. What's also interesting is that unless he's put on the commissioner's exempt list, he's allowed to continue playing. Civil suits do not automatically prevent player's from continuing football-related activities.

I certainly have my own biases, most notably the fact that I live in Boston and am a Pats fan. Secondly, I'm very apathetic toward the guilty-until-proven-innocent culture that dominates the way that most cases are presented on social media and mainstream media.

One thing I believe we can both agree on is that AB is an idiot for DMing her about this, regardless of what he was actually saying.

I hear you on the guilty-until-proven-innocent culture. It is definitely in the wrong. That's why AB needs to let this go to trial so he can prove his innocence. He has enough money to cover the attorneys.

As far as being a Pats fan and wanting AB on your team... good luck with that. You certainly do not need him.

AB is a low IQ psychopath. Hard to argue that.

Well...that's pretty much the way they talk to and treat women from highschool on forward. I'm sure plenty here have seen it 1st hand. When you're the star of the team....many young women will do and put up with anything.

The conversation looks like normal discourse in their world.

Any part where he's admitting anything, I'll sure like to see it.

Edit: Rereading it though (3x),...he's not admitting anything,...simply blasting her for trying to extort money, and that his baby momma saw it coming. Cursing someone out in emails isint grounds for league dismissal. Players talk to each other worse than that in practices.

Your getting the term "athletes" confused with "narcissist" or "psychopath". Not all athletes fall into those categories. And just because AB does, doesn't make him immune to being taken to trial.

I hear you on the guilty-until-proven-innocent culture. It is definitely in the wrong. That's why AB needs to let this go to trial so he can prove his innocence. He has enough money to cover the attorneys.

As far as being a Pats fan and wanting AB on your team... good luck with that. You certainly do not need him.

AB is a low IQ psychopath. Hard to argue that.

Amen.

Wish we hadn't traded Demaryius Thomas to the NYJ just hours before the news broke.

Completely agree on your assessment of AB. He can't get out of his own way and if this doesn't take him down, something else will.

Advertisement
Back