Smh AB!!!

Advertisement
I'll say this. I think what's getting blown out of proportion in all this is what word was said and no the actions of everything AB has done. What AB said is wrong and he shouldn't get a pass for it, but what concerned me more isnt the fact he called Mayock a cracker because let's be real here... the word cracker is not the same as calling a black person the N word. I'm of mixed white/hispanic decent. My grandmother was a very dark skinned Cuban and I remember someone calling her the N word when I was 10. I remember the hurt on her face when it happened. I've been called a cracker and it didn't bother me. So no those words IMO are not mutually exclusive.

Back to AB and Mayock. What bothered me most is you cant ignore the fact he went up to his boss, got heated,allegedly threatened him and then called him a cracker and had to be restrained by a teammate. I dont know what world they live in but if i did that at my job Adios Canes2082... then he apologized and there is no punishment? People can criticize Mayock for fining him but AB did break team rules and Mayock as a 1st year GM is trying to show that no one person is above the team ans everyone is treated the same.

Either something more is going on behind the scenes and I do think after all we've seen transpire that there is or Mayock has no balls and is taking his orders from higher up.

That's all...

lol at people getting their panties in a bunch over this. Please find something else to worry about. Your life will be better off.

Advertisement
E0CF8D41-8C2A-483B-BF50-0D8EC7C74030.png

I said dude had a mental illness months ago. I didnt say it as a joke or to minimize the man. I think its apparent, he needs a better support system.
He's turned into T. O. 2.0. As soon as his skills diminish down a little from elite, he will be out of the league, because no one wants to deal with a head case even if they change. Letting all the hype and money go to his head. He has damaged his reputation that can't be repaired. Like so many befor him, he will learn that the NFL stands for Not For Long and no one player is bigger than the shield.

This **** wouldn't be happening if the Raiders didn't give him a guaranteed contract. Suspension is the only answer because it's the only way they can withhold money.

Advertisement
Couldn’t agree more, but I honestly think he’s not okay in the head. Whenever you see a self destructive person that’s usually the case.

Advertisement
I'll say this. I think what's getting blown out of proportion in all this is what word was said and no the actions of everything AB has done. What AB said is wrong and he shouldn't get a pass for it, but what concerned me more isnt the fact he called Mayock a cracker because let's be real here... the word cracker is not the same as calling a black person the N word. I'm of mixed white/hispanic decent. My grandmother was a very dark skinned Cuban and I remember someone calling her the N word when I was 10. I remember the hurt on her face when it happened. I've been called a cracker and it didn't bother me. So no those words IMO are not mutually exclusive.

Back to AB and Mayock. What bothered me most is you cant ignore the fact he went up to his boss, got heated,allegedly threatened him and then called him a cracker and had to be restrained by a teammate. I dont know what world they live in but if i did that at my job Adios Canes2082... then he apologized and there is no punishment? People can criticize Mayock for fining him but AB did break team rules and Mayock as a 1st year GM is trying to show that no one person is above the team ans everyone is treated the same.

Either something more is going on behind the scenes and I do think after all we've seen transpire that there is or Mayock has no balls and is taking his orders from higher up.

That's all...
There was something more... They fined him 6 figures and took away close to 30 million in guaranteed money. So much for "no punishment". For all that I would have called mayock a cracka *** cracka too

I don't feel sorry for him.

He will not be in the league in 3-4 years.

Here is what going to happen if he doesn't straighten up. Raiders will probably release him and NO ONE is going to give him anywhere close to what the Raiders gave him in terms of money. He'll decide to sit out the season (while acting like it everyone else's fault and trying to paint himself in the same light as Kapernick as to why he isn't playing this year) because his ego won't allow him to take any less. He'll go into free agency expecting someone to offer the same sort of money. He will be disappointed, probably fire his agent (if his agent doesn't drop him after losing his 3%). And at the age of 32, a year out of football, teams will come to see if his ego has been checked and throw him a solid "prove me you changed" deal and his production won't be there which will result in a release and maybe one more team will give it a go before they realize it not worth it and that's it no more AB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There was something more... They fired him 6 figures and took away close to 30 million in guaranteed money. So much for "no punishment". For all that I would have called mayock a cracka *** cracka too

Lol all the new stuff came out right after I made my post so yeah i agree more behind the scenes.

If you are the best employee at your organization, or maybe even the whole industry, probably nothing lol
Everybody's accountable to someone. Marcus Allen held out From training camp a few times and got what he wanted. How'd that end? Al Davis kept him from racking up stats at the end of his career. What goes around comes around.

Advertisement
Back