Slowest Miami team ever in 2015?

Burns is the only one with elite speed that we have. We desperately need to upgrade speed at the skill positions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Overall team speed is way down in my opinion. This is the slowest WR unit I have ever seen at Miami and will get even slower if the current WR commitments enroll.

Overall team speed is way down in my opinion. This is the slowest WR unit I have ever seen at Miami and will get even slower if the current WR commitments enroll.

Agree with this for the most part. Coley can burn but that's about it.

Advertisement
Kirby was really fast coming out of highschool. He also played running back and was pretty good at that as well...

Advertisement
We don't need speed. What we have are nice kids that speak to Senior Citizens. These kids work their tails off picking up trash all around campus. Again, we don't need speed. We have Nittany Character.

Sincerely,

Alfraud Folden

Advertisement
We don't need speed. What we have are nice kids that speak to Senior Citizens. These kids work their tails off picking up trash all around campus. Again, we don't need speed. We have Nittany Character.

Sincerely,

Alfraud Folden

He can't even recruit character. He's recruiting unathletic thugs.

I think our WRs can be a pretty decent group but where's the speed?

Coley - 4.4
Waters - 4.5
Scott - 4.6
Lewis - 4.5
Berrios - 4.5
Langham - 4.8
Cager - 4.7
Gosier - 4.8/4.9
Chatman - 4.6/4.7
Brady - 4.8

fify

This team isn't slow as compared to the rest of college football or even FSU. They're poorly coached. I don't even know how people can judge when we don't play a track meet style of football anyway. If Golden could win games 21-17 every time that would be his wet dream.

I think coley would be an elite speed guy but he is usually running with some sort of hesitation/flinching.

If Artie was at safety he could probably show his speed more but right now he's sitting in soft zone. Still think he will make a fine FS in the nfl. good size, stiff hips, elite straight line speed.

Advertisement
Back