Slowest Miami team ever in 2015?

Advertisement
A. Crawford...Artie Burns...Corn Elder...

None of the 3 I listed are even that fast. I would have to say NO ONE is a legit burner.

Getting bigger and slower the longer Golden stays here.

We could have had a speed infusion with this recruiting class, but it's falling apart for obvious reasons. Scarlett will probably bolt. Could've had Dexter Williams, but the staff royally botched that situation and didn't want his friend (Julius) who can also fly. Coaches don't want Javarius Davis either because he's small and they don't care how fast he is.

Golden could probably rattle off the weight of any player on the roster, but not their 40 time. We are Penn State south and it makes me sick.

I think our WRs can be a pretty decent group but where's the speed?

Coley - 4.4
Waters - 4.5
Scott - 4.5
Lewis - 4.5
Berrios - 4.6
Brady - 4.6

Advertisement
Grace is fast for a LB but Burns, Elder, Coley, and Waters is about all I can think of

Advertisement
I love how you took all of our receivers times and knocked it down a tenth of a second, stop with the spin job..... Lewis 4.43 coley 4.3 waters 4.3 berrios 4.48 were reported times....

I love how you took all of our receivers times and knocked it down a tenth of a second, stop with the spin job..... Lewis 4.43 coley 4.3 waters 4.3 berrios 4.48 were reported times....

el oh el at believing Lewis runs a sub 4.5 LOL at all those times.

All this is doing is increasing my hatred for Al! Just when I think he cannot **** this program anymore, he you come with another fact about this buffoon. I swear Fat Al's gonna be my undoing.

Advertisement

If you think Lewis is hanging up a legit 4.43...

I was just thinking about this. Miami doesn't have much electrifying talent outside of coley and elder I guess. No PR TD's, KR TD's, no pick 6s from DB's smh.

If you think Lewis is hanging up a legit 4.43...

Miami's reported 40 yard dashes have been fairly accurate as it relates to the NFL combine. I'm just saying.... Don't think they would report something false for one player

Advertisement

None of the 3 I listed are even that fast. I would have to say NO ONE is a legit burner.

Artie Burns isnt fast.. laughable , Elder, and Crawford are to. So what burners (outside of Forsett) did we have in 2014? that we lost.

Elder? Really? He's a nice player, but everyone remembers him getting left in the dust by Corvin Lamb when trying to catch him from behind in the season opener vs. Louisville.

Burns can legitimately fly, but he's the exception when you look at the current roster. This should never be a program nearly devoid of freak athletes, which is what Golden is turning it into because of his ridiculous obsession with measurables over athleticism, playing ability, and everything else.

Artie Burns isnt fast.. laughable , Elder, and Crawford are to. So what burners (outside of Forsett) did we have in 2014? that we lost.

I don't even know if Crawford is fast. He gets burnt a lot too lol. Duke is only fast for the first 40 yards.... When you think about it we really only lose this year is dorsett as it relates to speed..... Gus edwards is extremely fast at running back for his size, yearby can run with the best of them for the first 30 or so yards and will only improve that over time. The position gets faster if or when scarlett gets here. The offense will change as I think dobard is yet another talented tight end and we will have bigger players on the outside. Rashawn Scott is back and he has it all, coley and waters, Langham, and Brady...

Advertisement
Back