Slogans are gone

Advertisement
Never liked the "deserve victory" slogan or anything golden had part in for that matter

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't mind the slogans and could even tolerate the ***** gauntlet is they won.

The ***** gauntlet is something you see at the middle and high school levels to help with ball security. Golden had linemen running through it with no ball....

In all fairness, the linemen reportedly wanted to do it for fun.

I thought the dodge ball was for fun.

I thought the ice cream socials were for fun.

I thought the pictures of linemen bending over and looking suggestively at the camera were just for fun.

Advertisement
Never liked the "deserve victory" slogan or anything golden had part in for that matter

Just to be fair (and since he has actually won occasionally), Richt seems to be a big fan of "Earn the right to victory". It doesn't bother me though as I'm pretty sure he didn't start saying it after attending a Bob Rotella "Unlock the Great Corch Inside of You" sports psychobabble conference in the Poconos.

Richt was let go at Georgia because after 14 years there he ran out of new inspirational slogans. Now he can recycle his old ones at Miami. Can't wait for "finish the drill" to come back.

Advertisement
What's that crane in the background for?

Uhealth building being built next door

So they can build that but not a stadium on campus? sMH

You're kidding right? Listen I want a stadium as bad as the next guy but if its a building thats meant for classes/educational purposes at a COLLEGE, you build that first. Cut the stupid 'wahh stadium over everything else' whining.

Still don't understand how some Miami fans haven't grasped that an on-campus stadium is never happening.

Advertisement
Back