Slogans are gone

Problem2

All-American
Premium
CWCuiphUYAAeXIb.jpg

Oh what a beautiful day

Advertisement
Lol that's funny man, are they taking the former players down too or just the deserve victory slogan?

Advertisement
Somewhere in the adjacent parking garage, Al Golden watched through binoculars as his motivational slogans were torn down from the fences. As tears filled his eyes, a hand touched his shoulder. "Ignore the noise," Mark D'Onofrio whispered.

I wouldn't mind the slogans and could even tolerate the ***** gauntlet if they won.

Advertisement
I wouldn't mind the slogans and could even tolerate the ***** gauntlet is they won.

The ***** gauntlet is something you see at the middle and high school levels to help with ball security. Golden had linemen running through it with no ball....

Advertisement
Somewhere in the adjacent parking garage, Al Golden watched through binoculars as his motivational slogans were torn down from the fences. As tears filled his eyes, a hand touched his shoulder. "Ignore the noise," Mark D'Onofrio whispered.

Well done. I just choked on a piece of cold pizza laughing at that glorious scenario.

Advertisement
Can someone post a pic of what was there? Were these the images of the former canes? If so, I kind of liked this

I wouldn't mind the slogans and could even tolerate the ***** gauntlet is they won.

The ***** gauntlet is something you see at the middle and high school levels to help with ball security. Golden had linemen running through it with no ball....

This! And that's the problem; Golden treated this team like a High School team vs Grown Men who would have to face "noise" if they were to play at the next level. Soft shouldered attitude led to soft shoulder results on the field.

Thank Gawd Aw-mighty he ain't here no more!

Advertisement
Back