Slogans are gone

Advertisement
m4pkUH7.png

How many slogans did we have when we were drop-kicking the college establishment in its collective face?

Like my Marine buddy used to say about his Iraq tours, "I wasn't worried about the ***** screaming at the top of his lungs while we were on a convoy telling me his was going to kill me. I was looking for the quiet ************ in the background."

One less thing to remind us of the fat ***. **** the Al-bortion

Advertisement
Somewhere in the adjacent parking garage, Al Golden watched through binoculars as his motivational slogans were torn down from the fences. As tears filled his eyes, a hand touched his shoulder. "Ignore the noise," Mark D'Onofrio whispered.

Well done. I just choked on a piece of cold pizza laughing at that glorious scenario.
I hope they took away his parking pass.

Advertisement
Can someone post a pic of what was there? Were these the images of the former canes? If so, I kind of liked those

Richt is going to put up his own slogans, every coach does it.

Happy to see wefense gone though.

False

He's not putting up slogans. It's just gonna say University of Miami

Richt is the anti Golden. Doesn't say much except what needs to be said.

And he obviously knows about Golden's "Deserve Victory" slogan bcuz he's out recruiting telling everybody to "Earn Victory"

Somewhere in the adjacent parking garage, Al Golden watched through binoculars as his motivational slogans were torn down from the fences. As tears filled his eyes, a hand touched his shoulder. "Ignore the noise," Mark D'Onofrio whispered.
Trust me. Golden is not in Miami. He wanted out of here bad as we did.

Advertisement
:6e482c_o::6e482c_o::6e482c_o:

Advertisement
Richt is going to put up his own slogans, every coach does it.

Happy to see wefense gone though.

False

He's not putting up slogans. It's just gonna say University of Miami

Richt is the anti Golden. Doesn't say much except what needs to be said.

And he obviously knows about Golden's "Deserve Victory" slogan bcuz he's out recruiting telling everybody to "Earn Victory"

I am so traumatized by Golden that hearing Mark say that makes me nervous.

I wouldn't mind the slogans and could even tolerate the ***** gauntlet is they won.

The ***** gauntlet is something you see at the middle and high school levels to help with ball security. Golden had linemen running through it with no ball....

In all fairness, the linemen reportedly wanted to do it for fun.

I thought the dodge ball was for fun.

I thought the ice cream socials were for fun.

Advertisement
Back