Skai Moore

Advertisement
At this point Golden is coming off as in over his head in the recruiting South Florida game. Must be why he hired an OC with no real experience and Cristobal to help recruit.

Advertisement
Like I've asked/said, what the **** happened that we went into this full boar with no backups? That's what's crazy.

At this point Golden is coming off as in over his head in the recruiting South Florida game. Must be why he hired an OC with no real experience and Cristobal to help recruit.

Then how do you explain last year's #6 overall recruiting class?

It's the public *****-ups that are so hard to deal with. Makes you look amateurish.

Golden isn't so Golden right now, and it really makes you wonder about everything.

Someone made a great analogy in here about a relationship and total trust. Once that trust gets a crack, things that were nothing before now make you think about it.

It's a weak mindset, and one that has to be avoided to keep the relationship going, but the next time it happens, it's worse.

Time to turn the page and move to 2014.

Advertisement
The DK situation was an obvious blunder but lets be honest here, these things happen. You can't force the kids that you want, to sign here and Golden and staff put forth a good fight swimming upstream. We still have to reestablish that the U is back in the championship hunt and I'm quite certain that will take place this season. Just watch how monumentally different recruiting will seem when we are back to winning. We have a very good recruiting class, not the world beaters we would have liked but considering our circumstances we have gotten some excellent talent to sign. We will have a very strong season which will in turn net us an even better recruiting class the following year, trust the process gents!

Only thing that happened here was a personal agenda by Ice Harris. Those BTW kids were playing Miami from the get go. It sounds to me that Golden's intuition was correct when Barrow told Kirkland commit or GTFO. This only looks amateurish because of how it was handled AFTER Barrow told Kirkland to walk (IMHO).

I'm glad we called their bluff. BUT, you don't call someone's bluff and then fold. To me, that's what happened.

I think, or at least hope, Al has learned a big lesson over the past couple of weeks. Many of these coaches and their assistants are not our friends. They hate the U and him in particluar. I think with Mario and Coley with a full year to recruit, and if we win 10 games and the ACC, many kids will want to come here.

But he did **** up big. If you need 2 LB's you recruit the **** out of 6-7 LB's. Make them feel like they are your top recruit at that position. You'll know who is all in or just want their 'shine on NSD. We better win big next year or this **** will replay again in 12 months.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I've asked/said, what the **** happened that we went into this full boar with no backups? That's what's crazy.

Limited numbers IMO. Golden didn't want to offer kids and then have to back out.

Joe, I know that was the case to an extent, but the number that had been thrown around was 16-18. Not 13.

Right, but if we hit on the 3-4 kids this morning then there was no room for Skai. It is a numbers game. We missed and the plan B kids already had solid offers elsewhere. It happens.

The staff has made major errors in the past week. No other way to spin in. Terrible close.

why have they made major errors in the last week? you don't know what you're talking about. some kids just want to go to other schools. The arkansas debacle, we may never know. but I do know, that Golden wouldn't let him walk for no reason. Either Kirkland was going to play us or there was something sketchy going down. We were never expected to get thomas so idk why everyone on here is bit***** so much. Bostwick was a loss, but thats a tribute to muschamp and pushing hard for him. why can't everyone see that we have quality players in this class. and starting today there is a whole year of cristobal, golden, and coley recruiting to grab sony , cook, mcdermott, and any other local and national talent

No real experience? You just embarrassed yourself. He has more experience than Jedd did coming in.

No real experience? You just embarrassed yourself. He has more experience than Jedd did coming in.

One year as an OC for FIU is more experience tha one year as OC for the Minnesota Vikings?

His time as OC at FSU means **** since Jimbo was calling the plays and running the offense.

Advertisement
Back