Skai Moore no longer committed to Rutgers

Advertisement
pointing out the positives of where his players is at now

doesn't mean he's dogging Miami, imo.
Fair enough.

But in Miami actual situation(bowl bans, etc...), his comentary got a double meaning.

Anyway... who am I to say that people have to be more careful in a public platform?

Let it go...

Last edited:
pointing out the positives of where his players is at now

doesn't mean he's dogging Miami, imo.

He clearly denigrated UM to makes his weak point. Didn't need to do that. For that, he's a d1ck. I'm a black and white guy when it comes to loyalty. You're either with me 100%, or you're against me. Don't sh#t on the family in public like that.

Really wanted him in the class. Hope both Moore and Deeb ball out, just not against the U. As for Wilson's comment, the only thing it shows is he's got his friend's back.

Really wanted him in the class. Hope both Moore and Deeb ball out, just not against the U. As for Wilson's comment, the only thing it shows is he's got his friend's back.

Chad Wilson is the dad/coach...Quincy is the son

Advertisement
skai is my best friends cousin...woulda really liked for him to get that u offer. I think we should of went with him over a Figueroa, even with the loss of Gionni Paul.

To me Skai is a bigger version of Jermaine Grace just with not as much seasoning at Linebacker.

Chad Wilson also is a good dude man....i dunno was going on there...asdd to it i think Kevin Beard is on that staff too...

we need to stay in there because they have some good kids down the pipeline...Jordan Scarlett is just as good as Dalvin Cook,Sony. Why the **** doesnt Chad's son have an offer yet...??...That kid is a grown man @ DB.If he doesnt have his offer by Feb...Someone on the d staff got some splaining to do

What did Chad say that got folks hot and bothered?
Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds
@SkaiMoore_10 Dude get off that. Clearly their loss. School you're at now played on New Year's Day & has the baddest man on the planet there

For that? Really?

Soft Shouldered folk

i didnt think it was bad either, he is just trying to make the kid feel better about his choice and not to worry about us not offering.

skai is my best friends cousin...woulda really liked for him to get that u offer. I think we should of went with him over a Figueroa, even with the loss of Gionni Paul.

To me Skai is a bigger version of Jermaine Grace just with not as much seasoning at Linebacker.

Chad Wilson also is a good dude man....i dunno was going on there...asdd to it i think Kevin Beard is on that staff too...

we need to stay in there because they have some good kids down the pipeline...Jordan Scarlett is just as good as Dalvin Cook,Sony. Why the **** doesnt Chad's son have an offer yet...??...That kid is a grown man @ DB.If he doesnt have his offer by Feb...Someone on the d staff got some splaining to do

What's the big deal with offering HS juniors? Why does everyone get so tweaked with whether or not some dude who can't even act on an offer gets one? So, we give him an offer when he's a junior, and he says, "Oh, that's awesome, but I'm gonna wait till signing day to decide." Or, he gets an early offer and commits and then de-commits. Seems like all the early commits we get wind up de-committing anyway.

If this dude Wilson is a real UM guy, then he'll commit when he gets an offer. If he's going to carry a grudge because we didn't offer him when he was in 3rd grade, then he's got tendencies. Chad Sr. needs to sack up and realize UM did him a favor rescuing him from that dead program LBSU. Be grateful, and quit your **** public whining and treason.

How about having his alma mater's back and not trashing it in public? I guess that's not important.

Advertisement
Didn't notice it was Chad not Quincy making the tweet. Yeah, as an adult, maybe he should have phrased it better. But he was commenting with nothing but good intentions to support Moore. You have to squint sideways with one eye closed to find criticism for the U in his response. Nothing here to get excited about.

What's the big deal with offering HS juniors? Why does everyone get so tweaked with whether or not some dude who can't even act on an offer gets one? So, we give him an offer when he's a junior, and he says, "Oh, that's awesome, but I'm gonna wait till signing day to decide." Or, he gets an early offer and commits and then de-commits. Seems like all the early commits we get wind up de-committing anyway.

If this dude Wilson is a real UM guy, then he'll commit when he gets an offer. If he's going to carry a grudge because we didn't offer him when he was in 3rd grade, then he's got tendencies. Chad Sr. needs to sack up and realize UM did him a favor rescuing him from that dead program LBSU. Be grateful, and quit your **** public whining and treason.

u do know that guys like Duke, Matt Thomas,Fortson, etc had um offers from like the end of their soph years.

Its the new wave of recruiting....OFFER GUYS early....its even worse in his case as he is a LEGACY kid..that showed up and already camped here. We have non comiittal offers out to some bums right now who probably cant hold this kids jock from oos.

Wilson seems to be a legit talent...that really should have an offer at or right b4 the spring EVALUATONS. Only thing i can think of with him is they want to give him something to WORK for when he camps at the Golden camp, or in the spring.

Didn't notice it was Chad not Quincy making the tweet. Yeah, as an adult, maybe he should have phrased it better. But he was commenting with nothing but good intentions to support Moore. You have to squint sideways with one eye closed to find criticism for the U in his response. Nothing here to get excited about.

How do you know what his intent was? And I wasn't squinting when I read that. It was a pretty clear shot at UM. If you don't care you don't care. But I do. I'm rabid that way about UM.

u do know that guys like Duke, Matt Thomas,Fortson, etc had um offers from like the end of their soph years.

Its the new wave of recruiting....OFFER GUYS early....its even worse in his case as he is a LEGACY kid..that showed up and already camped here. We have non comiittal offers out to some bums right now who probably cant hold this kids jock from oos.

Wilson seems to be a legit talent...that really should have an offer at or right b4 the spring EVALUATONS. Only thing i can think of with him is they want to give him something to WORK for when he camps at the Golden camp, or in the spring.

Why does it matter if he has an offer right now? I can almost guarantee you that if he had one he wouldn't commit on the spot anyway. What did the early offer do for us with Thomas? He's still undecided. If a dude wants to come to UM, then he'll come. It won't matter if we offered him as a junior or as a senior. And if it does, then he's a gimp anyway and would bust.

Al has his reasons for not offering the guy yet. Maybe he'll never offer him. Al's proven to be excellent at that part of the gig, so I'm not going to sweat it.

Advertisement

The staff obviously prefers the skill set that Figs brings to the table and feel he is a great fit for the team.

As for Moore being a bigger version of Jermaine...cant disagree more. Skai is maybe 1/2 inch to 1 inch taller. Grace has much better read and react skills as well.

Why are Skai Moore's only in state offers from FIU and USF?

I like Moore, but there is no room for him.

Those were non-binding verbal offers. Legit offers cant go out until 1 SEPT of their jr year.

Quincy has already camped so there has to be something about his game the staff doesnt like or wants to see progression on.

Wilson is not matthew thomas duke or forston though. Hes a tweener from a small school who might not be able to play corner in college and we are pretty loaded at safety. He might get an offer but its not his birthright.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back