Skai Moore no longer committed to Rutgers

Advertisement
I really don't understand why we didn't offer this kid.

It's odd, even with limited spots. Hopefully there is a legit reason.

I would start with we have a bunch of LBs at the school. This class will have Thomas, Grace, Figueroa and Bond may be a LB.

Perhaps Golden likes others better.

I am sure the answer is a combination of the above.

It's odd, even with limited spots. Hopefully there is a legit reason.

I would start with we have a bunch of LBs at the school. This class will have Thomas, Grace, Figueroa and Bond may be a LB.

Perhaps Golden likes others better.

I am sure the answer is a combination of the above.

Not sure why all the confusion....it was obviously an evaluation issue. The staff obviously had guys higher up on the board that they think are coming. I doubt there is anything more to it than that. Good luck to him...

His coach took a shot at us on a reply I think.Tweeted

Don't know if he is his coach, but he is actually a Cane. His name is Chad Wilson. He played DB here. Also the father of Moore's teammate, 2014 DB Quincy Wilson. A guy that has alot of high major offers but not one from Miami yet. He was invited to Junior Day.

[tweet]292722740027355136[/tweet]

Cot **** traitor I see you Chad

Don't be a scumbag traitor, Chad. No need for that.

I don't understand all the lack of understanding. Al thinks there are better guys. Maybe he's wrong. We'll see. I'm sure if he's wrong all the guys who called it will be all over him. If he's right we'll likely never hear about it again.

Advertisement
His coach took a shot at us on a reply I think.Tweeted

Don't know if he is his coach, but he is actually a Cane. His name is Chad Wilson. He played DB here. Also the father of Moore's teammate, 2014 DB Quincy Wilson. A guy that has alot of high major offers but not one from Miami yet. He was invited to Junior Day.

[tweet]292722740027355136[/tweet]

Cot **** traitor I see you Chad

Don't be a scumbag traitor, Chad. No need for that.
The so famous sense of entitlement.... and I´m talking about the grown men.

I don't understand all the lack of understanding. Al thinks there are better guys. Maybe he's wrong. We'll see. I'm sure if he's wrong all the guys who called it will be all over him. If he's right we'll likely never hear about it again.

Truth

Or the kid will turn out to be pretty good, and our linebacking core will turn out to be pretty good, and people will say "what if" unto infinity. That's how we do.

He would be the third University School kid with other major offers and legit interest we've taken a pass on if the stories about Bain and Cunningham are true

In defense Cunningham is a big luxury right if we're going all out on coley..

And if I'm not mistaken isn't Bain the one that didn't even start on his own high school dline and was playing oline??

And looking at the backers in front of skai tough to take him over them

Advertisement
I feel bad for the kid.

Do you feel bad for the other thousands of kids playing HS football that won't be going to UM? This kid is hooked up at an SEC school....he's going to be fine, and be a **** of a player in South Carolina. I don't really get the big deal.

Advertisement
Grace and 6 are better.

Did the Big 3 offer Moore? Wonder why that is.

Kid is a baller, reminds me of Ryan Shazier.

LSU can take risks on kids like bain. They have depth on the line. We cant. Cunningham is a luxury pick and moore the staff feels they have better players. Cant knock golden and staff for that. I feel bad for the kid as he wants to be a cane though.

Advertisement
We Skai????

1.gif

He would be the third University School kid with other major offers and legit interest we've taken a pass on if the stories about Bain and Cunningham are true

And if I'm not mistaken isn't Bain the one that didn't even start on his own high school dline and was playing oline??

This really needs to stop being said. It is the job of the highschool coach to win high school games. If a kid can play on both sides of the ball, is a little better than the DL on the depth chart behind him, but a lot better than the OL behind him, the high school coach is going to play him on the OL. He is committed to DL U to play DL for christ sake.

On a side note, wether we miss with skai is only one layer of the concern. If we miss on coley and didnt work hard enough on cunningham, and we miss on Bryant and didnt work hard enough on maquedius, it will be extra dissapointing if missing those three hurts our chances with q wilson next year and and scarlett the year after.

This really needs to stop being said. It is the job of the highschool coach to win high school games. If a kid can play on both sides of the ball, is a little better than the DL on the depth chart behind him, but a lot better than the OL behind him, the high school coach is going to play him on the OL. He is committed to DL U to play DL for christ sake.

On a side note, wether we miss with skai is only one layer of the concern. If we miss on coley and didnt work hard enough on cunningham, and we miss on Bryant and didnt work hard enough on maquedius, it will be extra dissapointing if missing those three hurts our chances with q wilson next year and and scarlett the year after.

That story has been spun and its the truth, but its odd that not only didn't he start but I don't think he played alot of D-line this year. In comparison Hunter Knighton did both at his school. They're actually going to have to get to offering Q Wilson as well. Something that hasn't been done yet.

Advertisement
Back