Skai Moore no longer committed to Rutgers

Advertisement
I really don't understand why we didn't offer this kid.

He would be the third University School kid with other major offers and legit interest we've taken a pass on if the stories about Bain and Cunningham are true

And if I'm not mistaken isn't Bain the one that didn't even start on his own high school dline and was playing oline??

This really needs to stop being said. It is the job of the highschool coach to win high school games. If a kid can play on both sides of the ball, is a little better than the DL on the depth chart behind him, but a lot better than the OL behind him, the high school coach is going to play him on the OL. He is committed to DL U to play DL for christ sake.

On a side note, wether we miss with skai is only one layer of the concern. If we miss on coley and didnt work hard enough on cunningham, and we miss on Bryant and didnt work hard enough on maquedius, it will be extra dissapointing if missing those three hurts our chances with q wilson next year and and scarlett the year after.

What if Al was right, and Bain and Cunningham turn out to suck?

He would be the third University School kid with other major offers and legit interest we've taken a pass on if the stories about Bain and Cunningham are true

And if I'm not mistaken isn't Bain the one that didn't even start on his own high school dline and was playing oline??

This really needs to stop being said. It is the job of the highschool coach to win high school games. If a kid can play on both sides of the ball, is a little better than the DL on the depth chart behind him, but a lot better than the OL behind him, the high school coach is going to play him on the OL. He is committed to DL U to play DL for christ sake.

On a side note, wether we miss with skai is only one layer of the concern. If we miss on coley and didnt work hard enough on cunningham, and we miss on Bryant and didnt work hard enough on maquedius, it will be extra dissapointing if missing those three hurts our chances with q wilson next year and and scarlett the year after.

What if Al was right, and Bain and Cunningham turn out to suck?

Irrelevant because our fans coach the team.

Boo ****ing hoo

Grow up Dude....at the end of the day he's just a kid expressing his feelings about the team he grew up loving. A-holes like you are a joke. Unless you played HS football and got to play for the canes, then what would you know. You're just a wannabe football player/complaining fan that's just as bad as a back seat driver.

Advertisement
Ouch!

Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds
@P_Ariz3 Here Pete… heard I got called a traitor?? Let em feast their eyes on this & properly direct their anger
Retweetado por Peter Ariz

Peter Ariz ‏@P_Ariz3
@GridironStuds I've said he's deserved it since the beginning
Ver conversa Responder Retweetar

Peter Ariz ‏@P_Ariz3
@GridironStuds I haven't seen it but I'll take a look. And you know better than anyone that there are idiots out there

Peter Ariz ‏@P_Ariz3
@GridironStuds They just don't like to ever put any blame on the staff for some reason

There are better options that are currently being considered, not to mention in a small class. It ain't personal, get the **** over it.

Advertisement
Lolz well too bad Chad
So, he´s still think that to take a jab at The U saying in public like " School you're at now played on New Year's Day " it´s ok to do.

I see no problem if it was said to the kid alone, since Moore is his player, but why put that jab on Twitter?

Oh, and we also can´t agree with the staff evaluation, because S. Moore already played several downs in FBS... fair enough.

Also, S. Moore should do just like the the guy he shared the LB MVP award at one of Golden camps and did not receive an offer, too... Michael Deeb.

Last edited:
Ouch!

@P_Ariz3 Here Pete… heard I got called a traitor?? Let em feast their eyes on this & properly direct their anger

Peter Ariz ‏@P_Ariz3

Peter Ariz ‏@P_Ariz3
@GridironStuds I haven't seen it but I'll take a look. And you know better than anyone that there are idiots out there

Peter Ariz ‏@P_Ariz3
@GridironStuds They just don't like to ever put any blame on the staff for some reason

Chad is mad.

Wilson is a 2014, they need to be patient, and fight for the offer if that's what he wants.

Moore is a kid I wanted, for whatever reason the staff liked others at the position, wish the kid well in college.

Ouch!

Peter Ariz ‏@P_Ariz3

Peter Ariz ‏@P_Ariz3

Peter Ariz ‏@P_Ariz3

F#ck anyone that trash talks the U on public forums, and that includes Chad.

Advertisement
Wilson is a 2014, they need to be patient, and fight for the offer if that's what he wants.

Moore is a kid I wanted, for whatever reason the staff liked others at the position, wish the kid well in college.

Perfect... every year this will happens, even more now, with limited scholarships. No need to bash the Universtity in public.

Last edited:

Its a ******* high school team, not the NFL. Does University School have 4 D-I DL? I highly doubt it, the fact that Bain can't beat them out speaks volumes. He's always been a project, a basketball player that is a new football player. We don't really have room in this class for projects.

Cunningham is a nice player but he'd be buried on the depth chart here. We're taking Coley or nothing. Not sure about Skai or Quincy (although I would think he's offer is coming) and I'm pretty sure we're all over Jordan Scarlett. Maybe Al just doesn't think these guys are good enough

Advertisement
I understand trying to make the kid feel better. But no need to bash the school. Its nothing personal. Everyone wishes that kid the best.

feeling a lot of this up in here

I'm butthurt.jpg

Advertisement
Back