Skai Moore no longer committed to Rutgers

Redmen7805

Freshman
It might be a coincidence that G Paul is no longer on the team and now Moore is opening up his recruitment.

Advertisement
Did he drop Rutgers? If so are we looking to move on him because of Paul or maybe how the staff feels about other targets?

If we throw him in with who we are expected to already be bringing in at LB, there will be exactly a 909% upgrade in talent at the position

[video=youtube;TScfuSzUqPQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TScfuSzUqPQ[/video]

If Golden pulls this off he might have to be arrested for committing grand theft in several states across the U.S. (Refer to: Mr. Beau Sandland, and a gentleman by the name of Al-Quadin Muhammad)

Advertisement
He dropped Rutgers.

There is an article on the Rutgers' rival site.

We aren't mentioned in the article, but I have to imagine that UM can get serious consideration if we want him.

If Golden pulls this off he might have to be arrested for committing grand theft in several states across the U.S. (Refer to: Mr. Beau Sandland, and a gentleman by the name of Al-Quadin Muhammad)

pulls what off? we never showed any interest. And if we did, he would probably be a Cane. He's a nice player, but there just doesnt seem to be space for him

pulls what off? we never showed any interest. And if we did, he would probably be a Cane. He's a nice player, but there just doesnt seem to be space for him

I'd take Skai over some of the guys we currently have on our roster and in the case we don't get 6 and/or Tim Williams (preparing for worst case scenario, I know) it'd be nice to have someone like him as a Plan B

Advertisement
Seems like a pretty nice prospect. If this listing is accurate though at 200 pounds flat then we will definitely need to get him going in the UTough process as soon as possible

Where the senior highlights at? also he probably 210-215 right now..

Any way Golden...

do it, do it..

No room. Especially if we are getting Grace and Thomas. like the kid a lot too but realistically we don't have space

Advertisement
Baller, and no question in my mind he would have been in both the 2011 and 2012 classes. But with Figueroa, Thomas and Grace ... plus Bond, Williams and AQM as hybrid 3-4 DE/LBs... doubt we have room.

Advertisement
Very underwhelmed with that film posted after hearing all the talk about him. I couldn't pick one person to take out of our remaining big board that I would put him over. If we miss on Williams then maybe. Jmo.

Advertisement
Back