Size

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the FSU\Miami game I remember thinking that the FSU LB's were small. I thought we had an advantage there. Wrong. Those kids balled out and of course did it again in the NC.

Advertisement
Hopefully Grace is one of the first to get a call from Dr. Tony Musto. It was around this time last year (late April/May) our Nutrition guy got in contact with our team and gave them a game plan, worked well for a guy like Tyrone Cornelius who was underweight his whole time here.

Going to be interesting to see how these guys change from now until summer camp kicks off.

are we too small or too big now? its hard to keep straight these days. i just want to be on the same page when i complain.

Too much is always made of this

Ed Reed wouldnt pass your so called eye test

Also if AQM doesnt pass the eye test I dont know who does

It's both. And neither. Very zen.

Here's a pic I found of Shalala explaining it:

Yoda-Size-matters-not3.jpg

Advertisement
WTF?

LOL @ FSU being bigger. Their Linebackers were twigs and they got kids like Joyner in their secondary.

Bigger and more in shape to be exact. Those were their best LB's though, plus no one besides Perryman looked/looks like this

193.jpg

NEGGED.
27.jpg

"Maaaaaaaan, **** florida st.!" ----Figatron

Figs came in with that size!

I don't usually comment but that is a stupid way of thinking...
So we need to recruit small guys n make them look like the guys with natural size? Is that what your saying???

You recruit physical freaks, then you eventually you get bigger physical freaks smh.
Stop worrying how big or how small they are and just worry if they can play the game of football at a high level.

ray ray was the perfect body for safety......dallas has been at safety for 30 days and has had more hits and layouts then RR did in 3 years here..

Don't want to beat a dead horse, but size is still an issue on this team! I'm watching the spring game on ESPNU and some guys don't pass the eye test. Players such as Howard, Carter, Muhammad, Kirby, Bush, Grace, Perryman (Too Big).

Hey, invest in a pair of glasses. Probably would be money well spent.

Man, some of you guys need to take the blinders off. I'm not saying we suck, just saying that we still look small compared to other teams. AQM supposedly played at 230 last year and now he is 240. Can anyone honestly see a slight difference in size? He looks like the exact same player. Tyriq looks exactly the same as he did last year. Deon Bush 203lbs! I know he was hurt last year, but that's a shame for a starting safety.

Now you really need glasses, go look at tyriq when he was a freshman and look at him now there is a huge difference, AQM looks the same as last year? The season just ended you expect a kid to bulk up that quick, plus you are naming guys that dont need to be big, and you compare us to FSU? Most of their guys need to bulk up

Deon at 202 lbs for a starting sadety a shame? Smh, that didnt seem to hinder joyner, since you want to compare us to FSU

he probably thinks that safeties built like sean taylor are the norm.

This is one of the worst threads in a while smh

Advertisement
Alright guys....bad comparison in terms of Bush. But I'm not changing my stance, I know what my eyes see. I started my point and it still remains that I'm worried about the look of our defense. I'm thinking this is the reason why we can't stand up against the tougher teams. Guys, we just look small compared to other defenses in the NCAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back