Size

Status
Not open for further replies.
To this coaching staff and fan base fatter means better for some reason. :ohlord:

Advertisement
But can they play football and make plays when we need them?

These are the questions that I need to know.

/Zhylaw - Chronicles of Riddick

Not everything is black and white like some posters seem to make it. Perryman and Chickillo look too big. DP resembles Mark Henry. It hasn't had a negative effect on DP...yet.

size is not an issue the only really smallish guy in the front 7 is grace and we dont really have a big reciever on offense. someone actually did a comparison on another site a while back between miami and lsu and most of the miami guys were actually bigger. bama is really the only team i see that has consistently huge players, but i'm not concerned about the team size

WTF?

LOL @ FSU being bigger. Their Linebackers were twigs and they got kids like Joyner in their secondary.

Advertisement
Don't want to beat a dead horse, but size is still an issue on this team! I'm watching the spring game on ESPNU and some guys don't pass the eye test. Players such as Howard, Carter, Muhammad, Kirby, Bush, Grace, Perryman (Too Big).

Hey, invest in a pair of glasses. Probably would be money well spent.

We're really complaining that our star linebacker is too big? After our LB's have been shrimps for the past what 7-8 years?

I do think AQM and McCord are still too small tackles are going to eat them alive on run plays. Perryman just needs to not gain anymore weight but he is fine. I think Chick's body is in no mans land

Advertisement
Guys like AQM and McCord would have got redshirted at programs like FSU, Bama, LSU, UF, and others stout defenses. We didn't have that luxury so of course their not to the point of what their size should be. McCord is getting there and so will AQM.

Perryman looks bloated.

157.gif

I kinda' agree with this. Physically, some of our players don't look up to par with other teams especially at WR, DB, and LB. Quan and Bush are examples. And some look like they have too much weight; already know about Chick and all of the TE's looks too heavy to me.

As long as Perryman isn't 250+ he's A OK.

Guys like AQM and McCord would have got redshirted at programs like FSU, Bama, LSU, UF, and others stout defenses. We didn't have that luxury so of course their not to the point of what their size should be. McCord is getting there and so will AQM.

McCord is already there imo. There's no reason to make McCord bigger, let him play OLB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I kinda' agree with this. Physically, some of our players don't look up to par with other teams especially at WR, DB, and LB. Quan and Bush are examples. And some look like they have too much weight; already know about Chick and all of the TE's looks too heavy to me.

As long as Perryman isn't 250+ he's A OK.

Nothing wrong with the way our players look at any of three positions you listed so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back