JUCO 2024 Sione Laulea JUCO CB

Insanely high upside here. Long arms and looks to have good speed. Not sure how well he is able to turn those hips when covering someone but he can add more size, strength, speed between now and his arrival. And our db room will likely have Davonte, Jaden Davis, and Couch gone after this year so he'll have a fairly clear path to immediate PT.

Advertisement
Insanely high upside here. Long arms and looks to have good speed. Not sure how well he is able to turn those hips when covering someone but he can add more size, strength, speed between now and his arrival. And our db room will likely have Davonte, Jaden Davis, and Couch gone after this year so he'll have a fairly clear path to immediate PT.

He’s 6’4” going on 7’6” with his arm length

Advertisement
CaneSport update. What is the timeline mentioned in the article?

You just get to see how high-paced the football is here

Advertisement
Oh BTW, that's the Rasta edit that he retweeted. Seems like the kids are treating these goodbye edits as official tweet from the staff.

Didn't think too much of it initially but rasta's done one for each recruit that visited this weekend.

“I’ll make my decision in August but this definitely helped me get a better sense of Miami.”
These comments are always odd to me.

It’s like either these kids are close minded or someone painted a completely different picture of Miami to these kids. Most likely someone in their ear negatively.

Maybe I’m reading into too much, but some of the comments come off like the expectations were very low coming in.

“Opened my eyes”

“Helped me get a better sense of Miami”

“Visit Helped me with Miami”

Advertisement
These comments are always odd to me.

It’s like either these kids are close minded or someone painted a completely different picture of Miami to these kids. Most likely someone in their ear negatively.

Maybe I’m reading into too much, but some of the comments come off like the expectations were very low coming in.

“Opened my eyes”

“Helped me get a better sense of Miami”

“Visit Helped me with Miami”
And its the truth....

i spoke witht he te committed to uga out of Gibbons earlier this spring coming off of a visit to um.....and right then i was like huh?.

Even kids from s.fla...he was basically saying he didnt expect the campus to be so nice, and similar comments to what you stated.

Its some real low expectations and most ppl from out of state actually think we are a state school of some sort in the hood.

Advertisement
And its the truth....

i spoke witht he te committed to uga out of Gibbons earlier this spring coming off of a visit to um.....and right then i was like huh?.

Even kids from s.fla...he was basically saying he didnt expect the campus to be so nice, and similar comments to what you stated.

Its some real low expectations and most ppl from out of state actually think we are a state school of some sort in the hood.
Bruh…. dese opp fans and coaches be having dese jits thinking our campus is in the middle of the Pork ‘N Beans projects. **** crazy dude.

And its the truth....

It’s some real low expectations and most ppl from out of state actually think we are a state school of some sort in the hood.
Sec schools and in particular the gaytors portray miami has thug u still and would have you believe coral cables is 1980s Liberty City

He did suck last year
I refuse to believe that someone who contributed into West Virginia becoming one of the best pass defenses in College Football with good DB play all of sudden completely forgets what he is doing at Miami.

I presume Guidry and him had a talk.

Advertisement
Back