Signing Day

Advertisement
I'm 14 hours ahead of EST so I guess it'll start around 9pm Wednesday or so. I won't be going to bed that night. I'll be walking dead on Thursday.

Advertisement
I haven't gone to class on NSD in five years... This year I have a **** test. Lol

Bout time Van Wilder

It was just high school (not all 5 years). Who needs it? Lol
72.gif

EXACTLY HOW LOW DOES THIS PROGRAM HAVE TO BE TO HANG ON A SUBLIMINAL FART OF A 17YRO?

Advertisement
I am just looking forward to the response AL has when his class comes to a close...

I will be looking for that presser...I wish someone would just ask him whats going on
the really truth and do good follow up questions...just to get him to get outside of the
political answers...would love to hear his response about losing kids after he flirted
with PSU and what is going on between him and highly touted prospects ...

How he feels he closed...why he couldn't get a big back...his thoughts going into the spring
with Crawford and some walk-ons...Garrett Kidd should not be getting snaps at Miami
not with the amount of talent around this university

I am wondering how we are going to use all the Hybrid DE/LB's seems like we just have
a lot of one thing but not enough of the other

Go to work ... Go to class. This signing day is going to cause more frustration then last cycle. Don't get gassed..

Advertisement
I'd have to say that this staff doesn't deserve your missed day of school/work. We won't even get one hat show possibly

Advertisement
I take signing day off every year. I try and look for all the positives that can happen on signing day.

Call in sick? Really, after what is going to happen to us on NSD, I am going to be honestly ill. The only question is whether, I get sick sooner by following the train wreck or if I kill myself when I get home and see us out of the top 5, out of the top 10 and out of the top 20...........But, hey we beat out BSU for a QB that none of the westcoast teams originally offered...............heck yes WE BACK!

At this point, I have no plans to go to any away games, I have no plans to go back to Sun Life, I might just take up soccer...........................sorry for the rant, but this has been a very bad six months to be a cane....................

I only have morning classes so I'll be done by 12:30 (constantly refreshing this website and twiiter)

Advertisement
Back