Signing Day

Rocksolid027

Redshirt Freshman
Who all is taking off or calling in sick on Wednesday February 5, 2014? Its like a national holiday to me.,,,lol

Advertisement
I haven't gone to class on NSD in five years... This year I have a **** test. Lol

I will be celebrating on NSD. Not because of all the kids that are committing but because this annual circus is coming to an end.

Advertisement
If it felt worth it i would be taking the day off. With the amount of drama this year and lack of confidence in golden...i need a distraction

Why? Seriously, there is a real chance that whatever disappointment I feel is coming our way, somehow Coarch Al will exceed those expectations.

I used to but recent years have been rather uneventful. I just find places to hide at work and look for updates.

I only have a couple of morning classes, so it's all good for me.

I'll just check my phone if anyone announces while I'm in class.

Advertisement
I have work obligations I can't get out of this year. Hopefully I can't find a way out of it though.

Advertisement
I'm off that day so I will be watching the commitments on Tv hopefully we get a few surprises ....

Advertisement
I have work obligations I can't get out of this year. Hopefully I can't find a way out of it though.

Andrew, you gotta improve your long range planning a bit more.

If you start right now on next year's signing day, it's not soon enough.

Advertisement
Back