Signing Day Highlights

Keep pushing those dates back
EE750EC7-20C7-4055-866D-8A7996E7135B.gif

Advertisement
Whats wrong with noting that being under 15-20 scholarship players right now isn’t ideal?
You don't take a kid who may be ready to contribute in 2 to 3 years at best. We have plenty of kids in the offensive line room who had no business being offered a scholarship. We need kids who are a lock to contribute year 2 and upgrade the quality of athlete in the room. My guess is when it is all said and done we will sign 15 to 16 kids by February. I'd also suspect we will see 8 to 10 kids coming from the portal.

Sit back and enjoy the process. We are signing kids who will definitely contribute almost immediately. Quality over quantity right now.

I’m a little worried.

I don’t blame Mario, obviously. But to sign only 6-7 kids (hopefully Kelly), leaves us down 15-20 scholarship players on our roster. It’s like a mega 1 year sanction.

I’m surprised, if the reports are true, that Mario backed off our only OL commit when we have a few guys declaring for the draft. We need bodies and depth.

Hopefully we can make up some ground in the portal. We need to put together a staff ASAP so the portal guys who know their position coaches will be.

Edit: meant to reply to MichiCane
Stop pussytrolling. We roll!!!

twerk gif GIF
Nicki Minaj Twerk GIF
Dance Dancing GIF
want her dj mustard GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop
Nicki Minaj Twerk GIF by Megan Thee Stallion
twerk gif GIF
twerk gif GIF
twerk gif GIF
music video twerk GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Palacio De Los Jugos is a hidden gem for some pastelitos. My Father-in-law gets the goods whenever I am down visiting. Next week it's on for Christmas too.
I’ll have to check it out. Those Christmas pastelitos and croquetas are gonna taste extra good this Christmas, brother. We finally got ourselves a great recruiter at HC!

Advertisement
You don't take a kid who may be ready to contribute in 2 to 3 years at best. We have plenty of kids in the offensive line room who had no business being offered a scholarship. We need kids who are a lock to contribute year 2 and upgrade the quality of athlete in the room. My guess is when it is all said and done we will sign 15 to 16 kids by February. I'd also suspect we will see 8 to 10 kids coming from the portal.

Sit back and enjoy the process. We are signing kids who will definitely contribute almost immediately. Quality over quantity right now.
Our best offensive lineman was a kid who wasn’t going to be ready to contribute for at least two years. Most college linemen don’t get significant playing time until their third year in the program. I agree that Causwell was a project but he had upside and rare athleticism. I’ll trust that Mario has an ace in the hole though so I’m not really concerned about it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back