Signing Day Highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah if he pushed back thats good news for us
I’m a little worried.

I don’t blame Mario, obviously. But to sign only 6-7 kids (hopefully Kelly), leaves us down 15-20 scholarship players on our roster. It’s like a mega 1 year sanction.

I’m surprised, if the reports are true, that Mario backed off our only OL commit when we have a few guys declaring for the draft. We need bodies and depth.

Hopefully we can make up some ground in the portal. We need to put together a staff ASAP so the portal guys who know their position coaches will be.

Edit: meant to reply to MichiCane

Advertisement
I’m a little worried.

I don’t blame Mario, obviously. But to sign only 6-7 kids (hopefully Kelly), leaves us down 15-20 scholarship players on our roster. It’s like a mega 1 year sanction.

I’m surprised, if the reports are true, that Mario backed off our only OL commit when we have a few guys declaring for the draft. We need bodies and depth.

Hopefully we can make up some ground in the portal. We need to put together a staff ASAP so the portal guys who know their position coaches will be.
Oh, good lord.

Advertisement
I’m a little worried.

they will add a bunch of guys by February. I am not overly concerned.

I’m a little worried.

Disagree on the Carswell take, I think we’re big fish hunting here. Honestly, a lot of the guys on o line will return; I think we only lose Williams? Zion potentially, but if he’s smart, he’ll come back and solidify himself as a top 2-3 round guy.

I do agree on the staff though; after ESD, there really isn’t an excuse to not start announcing some of these hires - not all of them (I get that) but something.

Advertisement
Back