Signing Day Highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

OMG the Mario snippet from his playing days in there got me like...

Out Of Control Dancing GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
Flip wasn’t Mario’s style. The leaned out lightweight guy to build up. Mario seems to like the bigger guys. Not saying one is better than the other. But considering we have zero zilch nada on the OK for this class maybe we should’ve taken him. But I trust Mario on the line

Flip wasn’t Mario’s style. The leaned out lightweight guy to build up. Mario seems to like the bigger guys. Not saying one is better than the other. But considering we have zero zilch nada on the OK for this class maybe we should’ve taken him. But I trust Mario on the line
I'm guess he has some targets in mind for the February signing period, or we're hitting the portal hard.

Mario seems very deliberate in his approach this year. He’s definitely set out to improve our blue chip ratio. If he doesn’t see you as an eventual starter here he isn’t going to recruit you here.

Advertisement
That’s because Mario is trending for this guy:

D597F8C5-60B0-41AF-917F-F29F3A79646B.png
522A34B0-EA88-46F6-B731-55EEDE58DD48.png

Advertisement
Back