Signing Day Highlights

Or some Vicky’s Bakery, bro! That’s the real deal OG pastelitos.
Was down there for Art Basel. Picked my boy up from the airport early Friday morning. Said we got to stop at Vicky bakery. Boy what an experience that place is for someone who isn’t in tune with Miami culture 🤣 my boy loved the pastelitos, croquetas, and colada but I think he walked out a different human being after experiencing that 😂

Advertisement
Our best offensive lineman was a kid who wasn’t going to be ready to contribute for at least two years. Most college linemen don’t get significant playing time until their third year in the program. I agree that Causwell was a project but he had upside and rare athleticism. I’ll trust that Mario has an ace in the hole though so I’m not really concerned about it.
And the kid got absolutely mauled in 2019 and had zero business playing and should have redshirted. Same with Clark. They bring in Kennedy who could not play at this level. I'm not sure Nelson starts in 2020 if not for the fact that we had zero tackles. Yes, Causwell could be a year 3 contributor or he could be a bust like so many others.

Everybody seen the leprauchan say Yay!
tenor.gif

I’m a little worried.

I don’t blame Mario, obviously. But to sign only 6-7 kids (hopefully Kelly), leaves us down 15-20 scholarship players on our roster. It’s like a mega 1 year sanction.

I’m surprised, if the reports are true, that Mario backed off our only OL commit when we have a few guys declaring for the draft. We need bodies and depth.

Hopefully we can make up some ground in the portal. We need to put together a staff ASAP so the portal guys who know their position coaches will be.

Edit: meant to reply to MichiCane
Log out for today lol

Advertisement
Was down there for Art Basel. Picked my boy up from the airport early Friday morning. Said we got to stop at Vicky bakery. Boy what an experience that place is for someone who isn’t in tune with Miami culture 🤣 my boy loved the pastelitos, croquetas, and colada but I think he walked out a different human being after experiencing that 😂
You hit him with the okie-doke, bro. Dude is probably having withdrawal symptoms now wherever he lives at. Vicky Bakery is no joke. Those pastelitos and croquetas are addictive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is mega. He is the best prospect out of ***ans, him and Rogers and that days a ton cause all three are studs.
when all the hoopla early on about Little Jr i was the one steadfast saying HE IS the guy in the S.FLA/SWFLA area as a cb. Him and Jac Brown alone had me geeked.

Graves even is to young for his class...kid is/will be the goods. Cousins with Malik Curtis who flashed as a special teams guy. Anyne legit outta Ft Myers/Naples we need to lock in.

Advertisement
Back