SIAP: Why is Knighton Suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Remember when we kept or took back Jeff Thomas, Cleveland Reed, Jarren Williams, etc.? You cant have it both ways, you either have rules or discipline or you dont, and I would argue that we were worse off taking those players back or not suspending them. Plus, Knighton would have had zero effect in the Bama game.

For the chronic “MANNY SUX BAH GAWD” spammers, who can’t post in a thread without turning into doomsday prophets foretelling the end on Planet Miami:

If the thread has nothing to do with your complaint, find a thread that does. If you don’t have the self control to do that yourselves, we will help you.

If you think this is unfair, good. If you think this is a personal attack, good. If you want to lament personal freedoms, good, just do it an appropriate thread.

Advertisement
Sorry to ask if already discussed, but why is Knighton suspended for 4 games? I've might have missed what was said.

4 games is quite significant, so must have been something heavy.
I think it was posted on a thread the same day as Alabaga game...iirc it may have been a legal issue of some sort....speculation was weapon possession....I can't remember fully...
I'm out at publix getting my tailgate stuff so can't really search...

Advertisement
I think it was posted on a thread the same day as Alabaga game...iirc it may have been a legal issue of some sort....speculation was weapon possession....I can't remember fully...
I'm out at publix getting my tailgate stuff so can't really search...
thanks my friend....you are the first one to give an answer, so appreciate it

For the chronic “MANNY SUX BAH GAWD” spammers, who can’t post in a thread without turning into doomsday prophets foretelling the end on Planet Miami:

If the thread has nothing to do with your complaint, find a thread that does. If you don’t have the self control to do that yourselves, we will help you.

If you think this is unfair, good. If you think this is a personal attack, good. If you want to lament personal freedoms, good, just do it an appropriate thread.
945D34B5-C5C9-45FE-8E00-560649F9A482.gif

Advertisement
Off topic multiple times in a thread
Because Manny is a fool

Advertisement
Off topic multiple times in a thread
He pointed out how shltty dIAZ dEFENSE is and wish he could play against it

Because Manny is a fool

He pointed out how shltty dIAZ dEFENSE is and wish he could play against it
You two don’t have to heed Inday’s warning. It’s not like you’ll get infractions and thread banned for it.

1A59EC8C-43C3-4741-8990-44AE68C01894.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back