SIAP: Why is Knighton Suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sorry to ask if already discussed, but why is Knighton suspended for 4 games? I've might have missed what was said.

4 games is quite significant, so must have been something heavy.
Someone on the staph told Manny he hit 20 mph again in practise again. Manny is a sticker for consistency. He's quite the disciplinarian ya know!

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not everyone is SOLD on championships and the 24-7 training physically and mentally .

I know some top 5 teams have the same issues but they can afford to have slip ups because they can get back on track because team leaders will deal with it.

We’re not nearly at that level we’re trying to only walk stumbling.

We’re trying to see who’s up for a tough ride to winning even off the field.

It’s a shame we have make everyone by in to winning 24-7 .

Advertisement
Not everyone is SOLD on championships and the 24-7 training physically and mentally .

I know some top 5 teams have the same issues but they can afford to have slip ups because they can get back on track because team leaders will deal with it.

We’re not nearly at that level we’re trying to only walk stumbling.

We’re trying to see who’s up for a tough ride to winning even off the field.

It’s a shame we have make everyone by in to winning 24-7 .
LMAO the coaching staff proves they aren’t up to that task in bold on a weekly basis. It starts at the top. No matter what industry

Even the thought of it hurts the team , we needed him to play but if true he chose not to in hanging out with wrong crowd.

His only friends should be his teammates period these type of things make our trying yo win weaker this is not good before we play a well rounded we’ll coached and focused team.

We will see how we match up in these categories today for sure.

Advertisement
People are joking because it’s a two week old question at least, the answer doesn’t matter unless you are using it for an agenda, and the answer will be negative and draw more negative attention around the program which fans for some reason love to do vs the opposite.

That said, I heard he’s suspended because Manny won’t play younger players and that was the only way to keep him off the field like when he manufactured that Rousseau was hurt a few years ago…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back